Chapel Hill Program

Stankylegg

On 5/15/2019 at 7:53 AM, TxFight said:

would just be a rules violation. No biggie. LOL

Any school can do a no-helmet/non-padded "football practice" during their athletic period. As long as they don't go more than the time given during a typical athletics period during day.

Technically they can do football everyday and let the kids lift after school if they wanted to. Most don't do that to my understanding because kids will skip out on the weight room.

Most Coaches I know at 4A and below level are doing spring football during the athletic period at least 1-2 days a week during the month of April-May.

7 minutes ago, CowboysFan82 said:

Any school can do a no-helmet/non-padded "football practice" during their athletic period. As long as they don't go more than the time given during a typical athletics period during day.

Technically they can do football everyday and let the kids lift after school if they wanted to. Most don't do that to my understanding because kids will skip out on the weight room.

Most Coaches I know at 4A and below level are doing spring football during the athletic period at least 1-2 days a week during the month of April-May.

Oh wow, thanks for enlightening me. I would have never known that...🤦‍♂️

1 hour ago, TxFight said:

Oh wow, thanks for enlightening me. I would have never known that...🤦‍♂️

I'm sure you already knew - but it's nice to include information to help others understand what is actually allowed. Some people are not aware of the truth.

Just trying to share information in a positive manner on this site! Appreciate your feedback though.

• Like 2

Riordan has made several additions to his staff. A real good get looks to be Audie Jackson. Former Wills head coach who will be the defensive coordinator. 

Also adding Mcfarlin from Lee.  

Johnson coming from EF will not be OC. Saw on Twitter he is receivers and recruiting coordinator.   Haven't seen who is. Anyone know? 

Cokers Twitter shows he is assistant athletic director.  

On 5/22/2019 at 8:47 AM, dillonpanthers said:

Riordan has made several additions to his staff. A real good get looks to be Audie Jackson. Former Wills head coach who will be the defensive coordinator. 

Also adding Mcfarlin from Lee.  

Johnson coming from EF will not be OC. Saw on Twitter he is receivers and recruiting coordinator.   Haven't seen who is. Anyone know? 

Cokers Twitter shows he is assistant athletic director.  

I heard CH will have a very explosive young player coming in from EF, hate we lost him.