Longview Lobos (5-0, 1-0) vs Mesquite Horn Jaguars  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Mesquite Horn in a close one
    • Mesquite Horn in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/13/2018 at 12:30 AM

1 minute ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Man a rockwall Longview rematch for the region championship would be wild! I would definitely have to go to that game! 

Would definitely love to play them again...   this time in better weather. 

19 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Man a rockwall Longview rematch for the region championship would be wild! I would definitely have to go to that game! 

Would be a fun rematch for sure. Don’t think they’d get past Hendrickson if I’m being honest though. 

That 13-6A district worries me big time come playoff time.

But a rematch would be a blast. Would hope we would figure out a way to handle Smith by then.

17 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

Not if North Mesquite and Mesquite both make it along with us.....which is quite possible right now.

It's crazy, 3-4 are truly up for grabs.

Lee/Horn/Mesquite/North/Heath are literally going to beat up on one another for those spots, have a feeling some crazy tie breakers will be involved too.

Imagine North beating Lee and Heath beating Mesquite this week. My goodness, what a cluster you know what that'll be.

11 minutes ago, ANTI said:

It's crazy, 3-4 are truly up for grabs.

Lee/Horn/Mesquite/North/Heath are literally going to beat up on one another for those spots, have a feeling some crazy tie breakers will be involved too.

Imagine North beating Lee and Heath beating Mesquite this week. My goodness, what a cluster you know what that'll be.

Not gonna lie, would love that happen. The more chaos that doesn’t effect us the better. 😂

Wouldn’t mind seeing Lee make it though.

2 hours ago, TheFootballFan said:

Jfootball.... u remind me of the Democrats.... just keep on don’t ya.... what do you say that is soo brilliant other than what is totally obvious.... no real opinion other thAn everything lobos donis perfect.... just sayin... so you know... that’s fine but I’m not u... boom!

Lol😁

Go bulldogs!

WTH!!!!!!!!???????

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, WolverBean said:

When was the last time we had a wr go for 1,000 yards in season if any? Will perry be the first? His on pace 

Think Hawkins in 2011. If not him, Carey Fortson.

Either way, Perry is about to own every receiving record in the book after this year.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, TheFootballFan said:

Jfootball.... u remind me of the Democrats.... just keep on don’t ya.... what do you say that is soo brilliant other than what is totally obvious.... no real opinion other thAn everything lobos donis perfect.... just sayin... so you know... that’s fine but I’m not u... boom!

Lol😁

Go bulldogs!

Look dude. You're the idiot who chose to say things that were completely wrong. You poop up these threads with your insane drivel when you're absolutely wrong 90% of the time. 

I didn't make you do this, you chose to. Ergo, I'm going to remind you and everyone every week what stupid poop you say. Like when you said we'd get blown out by Ruston (won that game big) and called us losing to Rockwall (we won) and said that they were the class of the district (tied for last right now LOL)

12 minutes ago, TheFootballFan said:

I think Longview is good team! Issues but still good! Haynes is covering up a lot of problems but that’s what great Qbs do!

Problems on offense? What other problems on offense do we have other than snapping the ball?

• Like 1