Pleasant Grove @ Carthage (Carthage Homecoming)

DAWG91

Pleasant Grove vs Carthage  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Hawks in a close one
    • Hawks in a blowout
    • Bulldogs in a close one
    • Bulldogs in a blowout

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/06/2018 at 12:30 AM

I give credit to the Hawks, they made a believer out of me tonight.

The Hawks will not lose another game this year if they can get just a little passing game to go with that awesome running game.

Your D line and O line played really well.

Dawgs did not play up to their caliber with the fumbles and blocking in the run game, but Gunner and the O line was money on the last drive of the game and Dixon, that young man is an out right stud. 

Great way to finish Dawgs that is why you are the Champs.

WHAT A BALL GAME!!!

Lets Go Dawgs!!!!!!!

God Bless coaches, players, and fans.

Safe travels home to all.      

PG’s plan to limit our touches made a huge difference in this game and we had a hard time stopping them. They gashed us with the run and  stopped our run. It was a super frustrating game to listen to due to the way the game was going and KGAS’s feed constantly sputtered. 

Credit the Hawks for making the Dawgs work hard for that win. The Carthage fumbles, personal foul in the first half, missed extra point and missed short FG changed the game dramatically, but the Bulldogs hung tough. 

I was concerned the streak was ending tonight, but the Dawg passing game came up big. Kelvontay Dixon is a playmaker/game changer.

Go Dawgs!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Hawkguy888 said:

Gut wrenching loss. We lost this game like we lost the Gladewater game. 

Congrsts Dogs. You have a great team and stadium. Go win another title. I hope we did enough to gain a little respect. 

Much respect for the Hawks! First drink is on me, if you're ever in Carthage again!

5 minutes ago, Hawkguy888 said:

Congrsts Dogs. You have a great team and stadium. Go win another title. I hope we did enough to gain a little respect. 

Your Hawks gained a lot of respect! Y’all had our Dawgs on the ropes.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hawkguy888 said:

And then some.  I have to think you guys got to be the favorite to win D2.  Good luck the rest of the way.

15 minutes ago, Hawkguy888 said:

Much respect here.  Good luck to PG moving forward.  Your DL is legit

Why do we care about a win streak again? As for the game, while the game plan was brilliant let's just call it what it was. PG was playing not to lose and in the end that never works. That strategy ALWAYS keeps the other team in the game which came back to haunt them.

• Stinks 1

3 minutes ago, Hawkguy888 said:

Not normally all the way down to one but we do control the clock every week 

Well it worked good this week. I don’t think I have ever seen a team shorten the game against Carthage like PG did tonight. It was literally snapped with 1 second left every down.

2 minutes ago, BulldogBacker12 said:

Well it worked good this week. I don’t think I have ever seen a team shorten the game against Carthage like PG did tonight. It was literally snapped with 1 second left every down.

Yes, Coach Gibson knows what he’s doing. He knew he did not want to get behind by too many points to a great team like Carthage.