Red River Shootout

DB2point0

Red River Shootout   

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bevo
    • That team from across the river

13 hours ago, BulldogBacker12 said:

Yea I would figure Bama has a productive freshman class. I mean they have the #1 class most years.Β I know they have quite a few fish on the depth chart. Just stating the fact Texas has an unusual amount of freshman being so productive so early.Β 

Yes they do. Especially Foster. that dude is a man amongst boys.The future looks very bright for the Horns!

1 hour ago, DTrump said:

Yes sir and all pros. Ingram is not no slouch either.

#loaded

Ingram still needs time to develop. I believe he is a stud, but I think he needs a full year and an off-season in the program.Β Hopefully Dixon is working on graduating early so he can be an early enrollee. I think it helps to go thru the spring if they are going to contribute in the fall their freshman season. Especially kids making a jump from 4a to the B12. Ingram is a very special case. I think he is better than expected. I think most would’ve thought he would RS.Β Imagine if Ingram would've gone through spring practice.Β 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BulldogBacker12 said:

Ingram still needs time to develop. I believe he is a stud, but I think he needs a full year and an off-season in the program.Β Hopefully Dixon is working on graduating early so he can be an early enrollee. I think it helps to go thru the spring if they are going to contribute in the fall their freshman season. Especially kids making a jump from 4a to the B12. Ingram is a very special case. I think he is better than expected. I think most would’ve thought he would RS.Β Imagine if Ingram would've gone through spring practice.Β 

So you think Dixon will go to Texas?

Just now, DTrump said:

So you think Dixon will go to Texas?

I would think. He is a regular down there. I think he will want to go with his brother. Plus he knows the program very well. I think he is a lock. Gabe Brooks has him 100% on the crystal ball on 24/7. I trust Gabe’s predictions. He knows these Carthage kids very well.

• Thanks 2

Lil Bro plays basketball and has the potential to set a school record in the 400 meters in track, if he doesn’t run all 3 relays. I know Hicks set the standard high, but K D has the ability to get in the 45’s in the 400. Don’t blame him if he stays all 4 years at Carthage.Β 

• 1 year later...