Cowboys @ Houston ***SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL***

Crawford

Cowboys Week 5  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • Houston Texans

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/08/2018 at 12:20 AM

9 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

Houston still looks like doodah, and it should the Texain'ts win should have been a tie.  Reich might be in hot water over that decision.  I'd rather kiss my sister than take a loss.  I'll take Dallas 24-17.  

I just listened to his interview and he said they will not play for a tie and that he would go for 10 out of 10 times.  He said the only mistake he made was not going for in the first place and calling that time out   I would have kissed my sister and called it a day  

5 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

Both teams are trash.  But I like the Cowboys collection of players minus the QB and awful WRs better.

See I like the Texans collection of players better, minus the offensive line and coaches. It's a sad day when I say the Ivy League ginger is better than the Belichick protege...

14 minutes ago, topher805 said:

See I like the Texans collection of players better, minus the offensive line and coaches. It's a sad day when I say the Ivy League ginger is better than the Belichick protege...

I would call it a push on coaching staffs...  they are both really bad...  I thought Garrett changed a few years ago when he started running the ball after he killed Romo and lost a lot of games bc he wouldn't run it...  enter 2018...  Old Garrett is back!

I hate living in Houston.  These Texans fans want to act like this is a huge rivalry.  It's not, but then they want to say how their mediocre team is better than our mediocre team just to get a rise out of us, and then they think we're arrogant for defending why we're fans of the Dallas Cowboys.  They stir the pot first, and then blame us.  They just need to shut up, and be like it was when the Oilers were around and all Texans supported both teams.  One from the AFC and the other from the NFC.  Heck, we've never met in a playoff game, and they want to act like we're  something they care about.  They need to be worried about Jax, Tenn, and Indy, and their AFC opponents before they say the Dallas Houston game is a rivalry.  

• Like 1