Cowboys @ Houston ***SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL***

Crawford

Cowboys Week 5  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • Houston Texans

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/08/2018 at 12:20 AM

Clowney, Watson, Watt, Fairbairn and Blue wasn't who I thought would be the superstars. I guess Texas has two powerhouse teams. Feel like I may have watched the Superbowl early already. Red looks sick

Dallas can't throw the ball more than 7 yards down the field. Great Googly Moogly, I aint no rocket scientist, but dang at least try to loosen up the defense.  Your NFL leading rusher was getting squashed. FU#$ Hate, insanity is doing the same thing over and over and getting the same results.

Never liked the Oilers. Don't like the Texans either. I'm a lifelong Cowboys fan. 

With that said, I give respect to the Texans tonight. They deserved the win tonight because they've got the edge on offense over Dallas. 

Dallas offense needs some WORK. They have got to find a formula or some kind of blackmagic that works. Never thought I'd see the day where the Dallas D keeps them in games, and they've done it all 5 games so far this season. 

Frustrated Cowboys fan!! :headbang: 

I'm still a Cowboys fan, but lost almost all interest 2 years ago.   Nothing will change as long as Garrett is on the sideline clapping.   That is the extent of his coaching ability, There are no receivers on the team so don't know if anybody could do any better, but an attempt to change something would be welcome.  I'm sure there will be a new assistant or something thrown under the bus by the end of the year.