How long does Cowboys' current win streak last?

How long Cowboys keep winning?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. How long does Dallas keep winning?

• 12 games
    • 11 games
    • 10 games
    • 9 games
    • Who cares?
    • Ban Crawford!

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Doomer said:

This new streak I don't see going less than six-nine games.

Boys' gone roll them dirty birds this week then get revenge on Redskins Thanksgiving day.  Might even be in 1st place at that point.  Wont be no looking back at that point for Red and company.

• Thanks 1

On 11/25/2018 at 6:55 AM, Doomer said:

I agree with ClawNAntler, Cowboys are like Newton and caint be beat.

If Red going to have the Boyz' playing like this every week then buy Super Bowl tickets now.  May even need to put Boyz' name on that trophy.  Tru story!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2018 at 7:20 PM, Red90fly said:

Boys' gone roll them dirty birds this week then get revenge on Redskins Thanksgiving day.  Might even be in 1st place at that point.  Wont be no looking back at that point for Red and company.

You calledt it RedFly!

1 minute ago, Doomer said:

You calledt it RedFly!

Red got that look in his eyes like he's going for the kill.  Even when he's clapping.  Eagles shoulda' never tried to start that fight in Philly a few weeks back.  Red like that little boy in Christmas Story that finally had enough from the bully and knocked him all around the playground.  

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

Red got that look in his eyes like he's going for the kill.  Even when he's clapping.  Eagles shoulda' never tried to start that fight in Philly a few weeks back.  Red like that little boy in Christmas Story that finally had enough from the bully and knocked him all around the playground.  

Yep, Red's like ol Ralphie. Mudstomp'd the bully then had to eat the Palmolive soap cause momma caught him verbally giving the boy the 1-2 also. TrueStorie

• LOL! 1

and now that Wentz is shut down, the Eagles...the Skins have both given it up --> the Giants are just another bad quarter away from remembering they aren't good and Eli will start ducking and rolling again.

come on Cowboys...just like on Karate Kid...I'm the bad karate dojo guys yelling "finish him"..."get'em a body bag"

1 hour ago, CoachPelvisPresley said:

and now that Wentz is shut down, the Eagles...the Skins have both given it up --> the Giants are just another bad quarter away from remembering they aren't good and Eli will start ducking and rolling again.

come on Cowboys...just like on Karate Kid...I'm the bad karate dojo guys yelling "finish him"..."get'em a body bag"

That's a pretty good analogy Coach Elvis.  Ole' Red is kinda' like John Kreese from the Cobra Kai in that he's mean as a hornet, just ask Eagles, Redskins, and Saints.  But I think instead of telling the Boys' to "finish him" and "get'em a body bag" ol' Red told the Boys to "Sweep the leg".

On 11/29/2018 at 10:35 PM, Red90fly said:

If Red going to have the Boyz' playing like this every week then buy Super Bowl tickets now.  May even need to put Boyz' name on that trophy.  Tru story!

Redfly and Doomy called the streak. I never though it would go this long.

All the Cowboys have to do is win one more game, and they've clinched the East either that or Philadelphia and Washington have to lose one game in the next three weeks.  I think the Cowboys clinch it, and since we're not going to be the 1st or 2nd seed I think we need to rest everyone  except let them play maybe a half each week to be rested for the playoffs.  I wouldn't even care if we lost those two games.  We don't have a first round pick, but the higher up we can get in the 2nd round will be crucial.  The only thing that would spoil a higher pick is if we make it to the Super Bowl, but I'm not sure if making it to the NFC Championship game would put us further down in the draft.  I'll have to check into how that works.  Regardless the Cooper trade now seems like we traded a early 2nd round pick for him, and I can live with that.