You...Then & Now

TTman7

I've always thought about this. With all the banter that goes on between all of us. 

Tell us......

year & school you graduated from.

Position(s) you played on the football team

Your size (height/weight) during your playing days 

Your age & size now 

Pine high school, Washington parish Louisiana. Number 61 right guard on offense and middle linebacker /nose guard.. All special teams and never left the field till halftime.. There was only 16 - 20 player total all four years 81-84.. 6'1" 290!lbs benched 400 and squatted more..school no longer exists as the parish built new school and consolidate all schools.. Franklinton, pine and one other, can't remember that name for nothing. We were 1a.. Blew a knee out next to last game of my senior year and never was any good afterwards.. Lol at least Mr arnsparger didn't think so.. 

Overton High, 1995
QB, FB, TE, LB, Deep snapper on punts 
6'2" 195lbs

Ashland College, 1995-96
QB/TE
6'2" 210lbs

Univ. of Oklahoma (rugby), 2002-05
Forward
6'2" 235lbs

St. John's College (rugby), 2007-09
Forward/Centre
6'2" 235lbs

Today: 6'2" 250lbs

Marshall High School 

1990s.... 

Then 5’5” 135lbs

Now 5’6” 160 lbs 

Only played 7th and 8th grade. Coaches wouldn’t sign the papers to play after junior high (reasons were obvious lmao).

Havent missed a single Maverick game since 1986. 

lol there's for me in the 90s I use to box and martial arts, no football, I was more into the boxing and Ninjitsu at that time.was a 7 yrs in row martial arts Ninjitsu contact, champion, an 2 years boxing golden glove champ with a silver medal, had matched in Vegas and Barcelona and won in my division, but my high blood pressure and medical problems, stop me from going to pro in boxing, I teach boxing here An there and taught UFC, I trained a guy for UFC.never had the gym, no money, just in my yard and things but that's my Dream to be a pro boxing trainer since I can't turn pro, at least I can train a person to go pro.

Brazosport High School ... Class of 1969

QB - Punter

Football & Baseball at Sam for a year before shoulder issues

6'3 1/2   200 ... 6'3  255  (gravity is setting in)

I got underwear older than most of ya ...

• LOL! 2

3 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

Am I the only one who has noticed that no one seems to LOSE weight after high school? 

I'm lower than when I played (only because of a recent diet I've been on for the last few months). At one point after college I was over 300lbs despite only being 235 when playing. That was zero fun. 

• Like 1