Forward
6'2" 235lbs

St. John's College (rugby), 2007-09
Forward/Centre
6'2" 235lbs

Today: 6'2" 250lbs

You know Lance Lawless?

Just now, Eagle8 said:

Yeah, he could fly lol. He's swole up now....on the weight room kick lol.

He was team captain and a two-way starter (WR/CB) on our Alumni team a coupla years back. 

dWvmYPh.jpg

I swear, he must've said, "I wish I was this big in high school!" about a dozen times.  :D 

1 minute ago, AKA said:

He was team captain and a two-way starter (WR/CB) on our Alumni team a coupla years back. 

dWvmYPh.jpg

I swear, he must've said, "I wish I was this big in high school!" about a dozen times.  :D 

Lol he's way bigger than that now. I came and watched one of those alumni games a few years back. Watched somebody tear something in a knee lol.

4 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

I hope you’re talking about an Internet team. 

Of course, of course! A totally Internet team. 

Ain't none of us needs to get out there and bash heads. We all gotta preserve what few brain cells we've got left. 

1 hour ago, AKA said:

Of course, of course! A totally Internet team. 

Ain't none of us needs to get out there and bash heads. We all gotta preserve what few brain cells we've got left. 

Of course, if Doomer is in charge of the water cooler, all bets are off. 

• LOL! 3

CHS Class of 1991.  Only played 8th grade football. Played R guard on O and i think R tackle on D.  Didnt have a clue what i was doing.   Wanted to play in high school but problems with my right knee kept me from it.  5'10" 160's at graduation.  5'10" 220 now.  Pure table muscle baby!

6 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

CHS Class of 1991.  Only played 8th grade football. Played R guard on O and i think R tackle on D.  Didnt have a clue what i was doing.   Wanted to play in high school but problems with my right knee kept me from it.  5'10" 160's at graduation.  5'10" 220 now.  Pure table muscle baby!

I went to Every Game that 1991 team played, including the Astrodome! You guys are the team that started the Dream....👌

2 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I went to Every Game that 1991 team played, including the Astrodome! You guys are the team that started the Dream....👌

That was the season after i graduated but our class did resume the Dawgs playoff ways after about a 5 year absence.  We were neck and neck with wilmer hutchins until late in the game when a forced turnover by WH on Dawgs first and goal from the one yard line changed the momentum.  They went on to win 25-0 and won state that year. Seems like we ALWAYS lost to the state champs back then.

• Thanks 1

Franklin Lion '85 ... 6'1' 170 , DB & you name it on offense , including deep snapper . We had good teams in '83 & '84 (20-3) , with epic battles against  Mart , Mcgregor ,  Groveton , Thorndale & Rogers . 

6'2' 225 now