You...Then & Now

TTman7

On 10/1/2018 at 6:50 PM, TTman7 said:

I'll start. 

I was an Ore City Rebel. Graduated in 1989. We played iron-man football. I was the starting LT and DT. Played all special teams. I was 6' and 160lbs. #77

I'm 47yo now. And I'm about 6'2" and 240lbs. 

I "acquired" my football jersey a few years after I graduated. They were the style of jerseys that didn't tuck in, they were cut to about the mid stomach. 

Anybody else have their old jersey, helmet, etc? 

20181004_174307.jpg

I was #20 .... I still have both my maroon and my white jerseys, cut both of them off under the numbers after I graduated to try to look like Johnny Musso from Alabama ... lol ...  I had my helmet for several years, but it got lost somewhere in all my moves in the A.F. ... 

musso2.jpg?w=300&h=203

My helmet was covered with maroon hot_08_hel_sti_sku_and_bon.jpg.65dfda099d9aaf0effbb9e861a9f9261.jpgskull and cross bones decals.  We got one for each game we had 100 yards or more rushing or passing.  I only missed one game getting one my senior season ... 

Edited by KirtFalcon

29 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I was #20 .... I still have both my maroon and my white jerseys, cut both of them off under the numbers after I graduated to try to look like Johnny Musso from Alabama ... lol ...  I had my helmet for several years, but it got lost somewhere in all my moves in the A.F. ... 

musso2.jpg?w=300&h=203

My helmet was covered with maroon hot_08_hel_sti_sku_and_bon.jpg.65dfda099d9aaf0effbb9e861a9f9261.jpgskull and cross bones decals.  We got one for each game we had 100 yards or more rushing or passing.  I only missed one game getting one my senior season ... 

Cool!! 👍

On 10/4/2018 at 5:49 PM, TTman7 said:

I "acquired" my football jersey a few years after I graduated. They were the style of jerseys that didn't tuck in, they were cut to about the mid stomach. 

Anybody else have their old jersey, helmet, etc? 

20181004_174307.jpg

SwxOWej.jpg

I used to have these framed behind glass, but it got knocked down and busted last year when my office was painted. I just haven't got around to re-framing them. 

e4BRgKd.jpg

• Like 2

12 hours ago, AKA said:

I used to have these framed behind glass, but it got knocked down and busted last year when my office was painted. I just haven't got around to re-framing them

The Procrastinators of America say they are going to hold a Convention, but they keep putting it off.....😏

• LOL! 1