The Smoakhouse Forums

You...Then & Now

1 hour ago, BossDawg55 said:

Timpson? They any good this year? 

I’ve kinda lost touch over the years.  They came out playing pretty well and never recouped after the Alto game this year.   They’ve got a stud running back #1 and some pretty descent talent in other areas.   I haven’t seen them play this year but I hear they just can’t play 4 good quarters of ball.  

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope you’re talking about an Internet team. 

No I’ve got him as class of ‘46. 

'O4 New Caney Eagles. Second seed on our B Team tennis. 5'4".Wore size 6 1/2 Reebocks, weighed 109 with 24 inch waist. Now I wear size 7 1/2 Justin work boot. Weigh nearly 145 pounds, 28" waist. Nobod

Posted Images

Graduated in 2007 from Jefferson 

Center and DL

5'7 150 (smallest and meanest starting center in Jefferson history lol) I held my own though and made all district in 05.

Now 29 and 5'7 170ish ( I am a runner now, so my weight fluctuates.) 

On 10/2/2018 at 10:10 PM, Jeffersondogs96 said:

Graduated in 1996 from Jefferson high school

Played 3 yrs varsity '93,'94 and '95

Played tight end and defensive end from 7th to 12 grade. 

6'0 230 lbs my senior 

6'0 255 lbs 22 yrs later

Best hit came in a scrimmage in Tatum in '95. 1st play of live action. I nailed Ken Shelton. Hit and lifted him about 6ft and drilled him into the ground. Then the ever so quick Charles Sammons went to work on us.

Hardest I've ever been hit was from Brian Smith of Tatum when we were Freshman. Went on a short seam route and big ole tall Brian knocked snot outta my nose and spun my helmet completely around lol. They beat us 6-0.

We had some monsters back then. Brian Smith followed Travian's footsteps and went to OU.

1 minute ago, Eagle8 said:

We had some monsters back then. Brian Smith followed Travian's footsteps and went to OU.

Brian went to Arkansas. 

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

Good one!!! Lmao 

tenor (2).gif

On 10/1/2018 at 6:50 PM, TTman7 said:

I'll start. 

I was an Ore City Rebel. Graduated in 1989. We played iron-man football. I was the starting LT and DT. Played all special teams. I was 6' and 160lbs. #77

I'm 47yo now. And I'm about 6'2" and 240lbs. 

I "acquired" my football jersey a few years after I graduated. They were the style of jerseys that didn't tuck in, they were cut to about the mid stomach. 

Anybody else have their old jersey, helmet, etc? 

20181004_174307.jpg

I was #20 .... I still have both my maroon and my white jerseys, cut both of them off under the numbers after I graduated to try to look like Johnny Musso from Alabama ... lol ...  I had my helmet for several years, but it got lost somewhere in all my moves in the A.F. ... 

musso2.jpg?w=300&h=203

My helmet was covered with maroon hot_08_hel_sti_sku_and_bon.jpg.65dfda099d9aaf0effbb9e861a9f9261.jpgskull and cross bones decals.  We got one for each game we had 100 yards or more rushing or passing.  I only missed one game getting one my senior season ... 

Edited by KirtFalcon
29 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I was #20 .... I still have both my maroon and my white jerseys, cut both of them off under the numbers after I graduated to try to look like Johnny Musso from Alabama ... lol ...  I had my helmet for several years, but it got lost somewhere in all my moves in the A.F. ... 

musso2.jpg?w=300&h=203

My helmet was covered with maroon hot_08_hel_sti_sku_and_bon.jpg.65dfda099d9aaf0effbb9e861a9f9261.jpgskull and cross bones decals.  We got one for each game we had 100 yards or more rushing or passing.  I only missed one game getting one my senior season ... 

Cool!! 👍

On 10/4/2018 at 5:49 PM, TTman7 said:

I "acquired" my football jersey a few years after I graduated. They were the style of jerseys that didn't tuck in, they were cut to about the mid stomach. 

Anybody else have their old jersey, helmet, etc? 

20181004_174307.jpg

SwxOWej.jpg

I used to have these framed behind glass, but it got knocked down and busted last year when my office was painted. I just haven't got around to re-framing them. 

e4BRgKd.jpg

• Like 2
12 hours ago, AKA said:

I used to have these framed behind glass, but it got knocked down and busted last year when my office was painted. I just haven't got around to re-framing them

The Procrastinators of America say they are going to hold a Convention, but they keep putting it off.....😏

• Haha 1