Favorite playoff venue

nacdragon07

The Star in Frisco when you get a good crowd in it is hard to beat...it gets LOUD

Mesquite Memorial; post remodel is really nice

A few other favorites I've been to; 

Newsom, Mansfield

Grande, Midland

Texan Drive, Porter

Berry Center, Cypress

I think Rose post remodel is going to be outstanding also

23 minutes ago, JasperDawg said:

Granted it may not be as nice as a lot of stadiums and my DAWGS lost to the Orange last year there. But I love the way the field is set up in Athens. It literally makes u feel like u are out on the turf. Lol. 

You’ve never been to Joaquin have you? 

• Thanks 1

Newsome.. My son's team beat thrall there on one of the windiest nights I've ever seen a game played in.. Took 20 of us parents and fans to hold the tunnel down and still damn near got blowed off the field.. Police didn't like letting many on field but even they felt sorry for us.. Lol great stadium. 

29 minutes ago, JasperDawg said:

No. Nice venue uh?

For a stadium that was cut out of a cornfield, it ain’t half bad. The home stands sit 14’ from the sideline. For a big game, it creates a pretty cool atmosphere. Makes up for the funky smell in the men’s room. And he’s not lying about that truck traffic. We’ve had people put chairs on rooftops across Hwy 84 to make redneck skyboxes for big games. Get there early for the tailgate party and try some of Ramo4’s backstrap bombs, or hit the concession stand for some chicken strips with Ram sauce. 

4 hours ago, JasperDawg said:

Granted it may not be as nice as a lot of stadiums and my DAWGS lost to the Orange last year there. But I love the way the field is set up in Athens. It literally makes u feel like u are out on the turf. Lol. 

Yessir you are most certainly right on top of the action 

2 hours ago, TbPanther said:

UMHB has a nice facility.
Whitney is a good small-school stadium.
Waco ISD almost feels like home to us.

I despise AT&T, and McLane. Too much hype and it just don't feel like football to me.

That’s Bulldawg Stadium West you’re talking about there....🤨