Favorite playoff venue

nacdragon07

Jerry's World because that means you made it to the finals.

East Texas stadiums - TMF Rose Stadium (even better with the remodel); Lobo Stadium (don't really like the layout of the bathrooms and concessions on the visitor's side, but a great place to watch a game); Pine Tree Stadium - nice and modern, but sometimes not big enough;  Bryce Stadium in Nac - just a long drive for us, but it's probably the best one in East Texas overall.

Dallas area - Mesquite Memorial - although too big at times;  E.H. Hanby; Vernon Newsome; Ford Center at the Star (never been there, but would like to)

47 minutes ago, blackflag79 said:

East Texas stadiums - TMF Rose Stadium (even better with the remodel); Lobo Stadium (don't really like the layout of the bathrooms and concessions on the visitor's side, but a great place to watch a game); Pine Tree Stadium - nice and modern, but sometimes not big enough;  Bryce Stadium in Nac - just a long drive for us, but it's probably the best one in East Texas overall.

Dallas area - Mesquite Memorial - although too big at times;  E.H. Hanby; Vernon Newsome; Ford Center at the Star (never been there, but would like to)

The Star is very nice, indeed👌

17 hours ago, JasperDawg said:

Granted it may not be as nice as a lot of stadiums and my DAWGS lost to the Orange last year there. But I love the way the field is set up in Athens. It literally makes u feel like u are out on the turf. Lol. 

Great stadium at Athens!! Loved it there last year when Garrison beat Clifton.  Think y’all played right before us maybe! 

1 hour ago, blackflag79 said:

The Star is ok, but it doesn't have that football atmosphere to me 

17 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

You’ve never been to Joaquin have you? 

Joaquin makes you feel like you’re either right on the field or right in the highway.  Lol!! But at least there’s grass there now.  Used to be a few bald spots back in the glory days.  

1 hour ago, SAWolfman said:

Newton's should be San Augustine...they always win there!

Newton can play the cowboys at Jerry World and probably be favored by at least 10 points.   I believe they could beat everyone from 4A down and  That includes Carthage and La Vega and most 5A schools. 

• LOL! 1

11 minutes ago, DawgPound73 said:

Newton can play the cowboys at Jerry World and probably be favored by at least 10 points.   I believe they could beat everyone from 4A down and  That includes Carthage and La Vega and most 5A schools. 

No doubt. They have played their 1st playoff game at SA the past few years!

11 hours ago, TbPanther said:

UMHB has a nice facility.
Whitney is a good small-school stadium.
Waco ISD almost feels like home to us.

I despise AT&T, and McLane. Too much hype and it just don't feel like football to me.

I was thinking a Mart poster might say Whitney.....Ya'll have played a few there....We enjoy having ya'll and hope you keep coming back many times!

4 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

So, a redneck could fly by in his bigfoot truck and flip a beer bottle into somebody's huddle .... 😧

Not a problem Kirt, if that's how you're living your lifestyle Hoss!