MavGrad's NCAA Football Week 6 Preview

Coach Rab

This has been a wild week for me.  Had a Thursday game in Waco (Mineral Wells is 5-0 for the first time since horse drawn carriages were a thing) and the site being down half of today cut short on what I am going to do...

So this week, I am just giving predictions without commentary and hopefully pick back up next week.

#1 Bama at Arkansas--- Bama by 30

#19 Texas vs #7 Oklahoma-- OU by 8

#5 LSU at #22 Florida-- LSU by 3

Kansas St at Baylor-- Baylor by 7

#13 Kentucky at Texas A&M--- Aggies by 1

North Texas at UTEP-- UNT by 20

#6 Notre Dame at #23 Virginia Tech-- Irish by 6

14 minutes ago, Hlion said:

A&M was lucky they played pretty bad two weeks in a row.

I know you don’t care, but punctuation changes your statemt.  

It sounds like you said the Aggies were lucky that they played pretty bad two weeks in a row.  One period would’ve changed your post entirely.  

• Thanks 2

Kentucky has averaged 420 a game on offense, and they have played Florida, Miss St and South Carolina. All 3 of those teams are decent and 2 of them ranked. Florida and miss st are really defensive teams this year and Kentucky still put up yards against them. 

I’m not saying Kentucky is great. I’m not disagreeing their qb isn’t good or their playcalling was bad, but A&M defense deserves a TON of credit for this. Kentucky has proven themselves this season and A&M shut them down. Kentucky will win 9-10 games this season, hide and watch. 

3 hours ago, Hlion said:

Wonder if the Texas win hurt the conference chances at s playoff spot. It would be interesting if Ou or Texas wins out. Notra Dame has a somewhat easier schedule down the road. West Virginia must win out which they could for the big 12 to automatically get in . 

And undefeated Norte Dame will get in over a one loss Big 12 team every time.