Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums

Ore City @ Daingerfield


Ore City vs Daingerfield  

42 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Ya Got?


This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/13/2018 at 12:30 AM

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Lol naw man you know I pull for Dfield every week but one. Morris County is the size of 3 double wides slapped together so everybody knows everybody. I may be getting a little soft in my old age though

I see you're saving your gifs for later lol.... always pull for the brahmas until we meet or if we need em to lose for our seeding benefit and then all bets are off lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We didn't really run the score up. We just scored ever 3rd or 4th play. That's not our fault they left their Defense at the259 bridge before heading into Morris County lmao

Daingerfield’s coach is hoping some of those points can be added to the EF score.  That’s why they kept scoring so much.

😂

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

I see you're saving your gifs for later lol.... always pull for the brahmas until we meet or if we need em to lose for our seeding benefit and then all bets are off lol

Yeah I’ve been burning through them hard and heavy. Thought I’d slip in a Ric James one I used earlier  and ole Jett called me on it lol. Thought then I need to keep a few in my back pocket. I mean it’s just New Diana and all lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

9 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Yeah I’ve been burning through them hard and heavy. Thought I’d slip in a Ric James one I used earlier  and ole Jett called me on it lol. Thought then I need to keep a few in my back pocket. I mean it’s just New Diana and all lol

giphy.gif

Lol 

Link to post
Share on other sites

just heard the Daingerfield Band Booster meeting was about the fryer being out of order and needs repaired, ETF wont be gettin no cheese fries tonight , but on the good news side it is in order to try and get a new one, but when? nobody knows. it just all depends on the sale of them ham sandwiches tonight

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

just heard the Daingerfield Band Booster meeting was about the fryer being out of order and needs repaired, ETF wont be gettin no cheese fries tonight , but on the good news side it is in order to try and get a new one, but when? nobody knows. it just all depends on the sale of them ham sandwiches tonight

Ugh!!!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, upullinmychain said:

I fear OC figna get peterolled tonight.. And etf might choke to death on them dry azz ham sammiches.. Js good look Tigers.. Man o man, no cheese fries? That's un-American.. Lol 

I'll bring my own fries. They better have the cheese 

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

I'll bring my own fries. They better have the cheese 

And if they don't? I heard their crockpot was on the fritz too, lol. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

:munch:Football weather tonight, hope the rain clears out by game time.  Ima have me some nachos with peppers and a pickle. Slip in some Jack and Coke in a large Sonic cup.  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, MuleSlicks said:

:munch:Football weather tonight, hope the rain clears out by game time.  Ima have me some nachos with peppers and a pickle. Slip in some Jack and Coke in a large Sonic cup.  

 

Aight.. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Score/update? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

78-19

 

Ricky-Ricardo-Shock-Hands-on-Head-I-Love-Lucy.gif

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...