Stoney’s Harmony Eagles @ Jett’s Winona Wildcats

Stoney

Harmony vs Winona  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Harmony
    • Winona

May be a long night for the Wildcats, need a few stops here and there.... I dont mind loosing a game but loose with heart, play til the last whistle dont go out like a sissy we've done that in previous losses, that being said I think we compete with the eagles speed vs gelreat coaching and heart... could shape up to be a good one

27 minutes ago, wingtveer said:

As bad as I hate to go against Jett, I’m afraid those eagles are gonna be too much for the wildcats. 

H 34

w 15

I respect you opinion, though I hope your wrong.... if we can play our best ball and pull the upset the boys know they can win district 

3 minutes ago, wingtveer said:

Gotta stop that trap and bucksweep. Y’all do get them at home. Big plus there. 

True, harmony will come ready to play, we played like trash against AG because the boys wanted a easy W they were talking about resting starters second half, reality check slapped them in the face

56 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Sorry Jett but i gotta go with the Eagles.

I respect that. They've proven to be the top of our district the past few years, only right to pick em til someone knocks em off, and we will try this week

Just now, NATUREBOY98 said:

Wineona is gonna get beat like they owe Stoney and his Eagles money

LOL, your probably right but were going to show up and play ball anyway, try to improve and get better for the next week, only way to do that is  face a great team and watch film and learn....

So far, Winona is not taking opponents out of their normal game.  They are giving up 19.4 points per game to offenses averaging 18.8 ppg while scoring 29.4 ppg against defenses who give up 31.4 ppg anyway.  On the flip side, Harmony is doing more to take opponents away from their game, giving up 16.6 ppg to offenses used to scoring 32.4 ppg, and scoring 38 ppg against defenses giving up 25.5 ppg.  

Harmony 42

Winona 14

• Like 1