Stoney’s Harmony Eagles @ Jett’s Winona Wildcats

Stoney

Harmony vs Winona  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Harmony
    • Winona

1 hour ago, Pax said:

So far, Winona is not taking opponents out of their normal game.  They are giving up 19.4 points per game to offenses averaging 18.8 ppg while scoring 29.4 ppg against defenses who give up 31.4 ppg anyway.  On the flip side, Harmony is doing more to take opponents away from their game, giving up 16.6 ppg to offenses used to scoring 32.4 ppg, and scoring 38 ppg against defenses giving up 25.5 ppg.  

Harmony 42

Winona 14

That’s the kind of deep analysis I love being able to get on SDC. 

Just for you Stoney

So far, Winona is not taking opponents out of their normal game.  They are giving up 19.4 points per game to offenses averaging 18.8 ppg while scoring 29.4 ppg against defenses who give up 31.4 ppg anyway.  On the flip side, Harmony is doing more to take opponents away from their game, giving up 16.6 ppg to offenses used to scoring 32.4 ppg, and scoring 38 ppg against defenses giving up 25.5 ppg.  

Harmony 35

Winona 21

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Stoney talk some noise to JETT and preoccupy him. He’s off trolling around. He can’t say anything on this thread cause he knows Harmony is gonna  throttle those Tamedcats

I respect the eagles over here on our side of the district... we only yap at the losers from pewitt 

4 hours ago, supermaroon said:

Think this will be a good game a lot on the line here. Unfortunately for both, you will have to play the extremely talented teams out of our district in the playoff lol. District 9 3A DII is a beast.

That's what I was thinking, district 9 is the real deal this year LOL

23 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Hhhhmmm...I like both Jett & Stoney. With that being said... 

I've seen the Red Eagles play this season. And I haven't seen Winona play. 

So, I'm going with the Red Eagles in a close game. 

I respect that, definitely going to be the underdogs in this one, we have to show up and play and compete for 4 quarters, and if we do that I can live with the results... good luck against the brahmas

3 hours ago, JETT said:

I respect that, definitely going to be the underdogs in this one, we have to show up and play and compete for 4 quarters, and if we do that I can live with the results... good luck against the brahmas

I was very impressed with your Winona squad in that playoff game last season. And I think a lot of that team is back this season right? Could've maybe beat ND if not for ALOT of STUPID penalties. 

27 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

I was very impressed with your Winona squad in that playoff game last season. And I think a lot of that team is back this season right? Could've maybe beat ND if not for ALOT of STUPID penalties. 

Yeah we return quite a few from last year's team, we lost a few