Stoney’s Harmony Eagles @ Jett’s Winona Wildcats

Stoney

Harmony vs Winona  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Harmony
    • Winona

I left with 2 minutes to go before half time. #27 for Winona popped a big TD run for it to come back on a personal foul against Winona. The game had already started to get real flaggy by the refs. Stoney can do cold. Stoney can do rain. Stoney ain’t doing both.

23 minutes ago, Stoney said:

I left with 2 minutes to go before half time. #27 for Winona popped a big TD run for it to come back on a personal foul against Winona. The game had already started to get real flaggy by the refs. Stoney can do cold. Stoney can do rain. Stoney ain’t doing both.

Yeah it was nasty, good luck to the eagles 

4 minutes ago, JETT said:

Thanks we need it, this is nothing new for winona weve been beat like this numerous times over the years, definitely time for a change 

I remember a couple of years back when Harmony beat Winona in similar fashion and you guys ended up going 3 or 4 rounds deep with a bunch of sophomores. Not too late to get rolling....

22 minutes ago, JETT said:

Thanks we need it, this is nothing new for winona weve been beat like this numerous times over the years, definitely time for a change 

Time for a change? Are yall like 4-2? Haven't yall made the playoffs the last 3 years? I forget about Winona's rich history of success. 

21 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

No trash talking here. Actual football talk. What would you like seen changed? What are the issues not being addressed? Play calling? Discipline problems? Just curious. 

Bad coaching, we had injured players  last night on the field and harmony's coaches ran to our players and our coaches walked.... we run the same stupid offense line the RB up beside the QB and hand it to him and use your speed to get yards that ish dont work these days... if you come to a few games and practices you will see what I mean, we dont watch film b4 practice they get something sent to their phones and watch it that way, they dont hit the weight room like we use to.... delay of game penalties consistently, you'd thought if you never seen us weve never seen a football b4

We have tons of athletes but only 2-3 touch the ball a game, no trick plays or anything just run left and right...if we could change it up a bit and do a few things different we could be competitive... we got beat 50-0 last night you telling me we can't get a FG the whole game or stop them one time.... what the hell is going on around here, I picked us to loose but to at least show up and play 

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Sounds like if you guys got a real x’s And o’s Coach in there with a solid off season routine you could make a pretty quick turn around with the pure athletes y’all have. 

We always field some great athletes, but lack of basic knowledge keeps us held back year in and out, 2 years ago when we made a deep run we had great leaders on our team who led us....we have alot of players walking the halls not wanting to play for this coaching staff... 3 seniors quit the team b4 season started because they didn't want any part of this staff and I don't blame em 

2 hours ago, JETT said:

Bad coaching, we had injured players  last night on the field and harmony's coaches ran to our players and our coaches walked.... we run the same stupid offense line the RB up beside the QB and hand it to him and use your speed to get yards that ish dont work these days... if you come to a few games and practices you will see what I mean, we dont watch film b4 practice they get something sent to their phones and watch it that way, they dont hit the weight room like we use to.... delay of game penalties consistently, you'd thought if you never seen us weve never seen a football b4

Oh OK coach I see what you mean now. It looks like you are an assistant who is looking to take over. I was at the game last night btw I don't recall any delay of game penalties.