Stoney’s Harmony Eagles @ Jett’s Winona Wildcats

Stoney

Harmony vs Winona  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Harmony
    • Winona

2 hours ago, JETT said:

We always field some great athletes, but lack of basic knowledge keeps us held back year in and out, 2 years ago when we made a deep run we had great leaders on our team who led us....we have alot of players walking the halls not wanting to play for this coaching staff... 3 seniors quit the team b4 season started because they didn't want any part of this staff and I don't blame em 

Winona has to much talent to lose 50-0. Said it the last two years no discipline. That comes from coaching. I agree with you Jett they should have been fighting for district championship.

3 hours ago, Goldmember said:

Oh OK coach I see what you mean now. It looks like you are an assistant who is looking to take over. I was at the game last night btw I don't recall any delay of game penalties. 

You being at one game I guess you know more than me, I've followed these kids since I graduated high school, but you obviously know more

46 minutes ago, 3rdand5 said:

Winona has to much talent to lose 50-0. Said it the last two years no discipline. That comes from coaching. I agree with you Jett they should have been fighting for district championship.

That's how I feel, were lacking alot of leadership and it starts with the staff and goes down... no reason with all the speed and talent we have to not put anything on the board.... harmony is a damn good team I'm taking nothing from them, they put their best 11 up against our best 11 and we have no answer the whole night.... SMH... like I said b4 I expected harmony to win but I at least  expected us to compete... we scored one long TD that got called back for something when the RB was 20 yards ahead of him no need for that...

Watch out ladies and gentleman we got a keyboard warrior. Let me ask you this Jett. If your so good and know so much and so awesome how come your not on the sidelines but instead up in the stands spectacting and mouthing? Or maybe you are on the sideline idk but outsider looking in on this thread you sure do act like you know everything! You talk about athletes roaming the halls and all over the field like Winona is a 4a powerhouse like Carthage or someone! Maybe you have forgot Winona’s rich history so let me entertain you with some facts: 2000: 3-7  2001: 5-5  2002: 1-9  2003: 2-8  2004: 3-7  2005: 2-6  2006: 1-9  2007: 4-6  2008: 6-4  2009: 2-8  2010: 1-9  2011: 1-9  2012: 5-6    2013: 4-6  2014: 1-9  2015: 7-4  2016: 8-6     2017: 4-7  2018: currently 4-2. 

But according to you Winona is rich with athletes and ALWAYS put them on the field until this coaching staff right? Now I don’t know you I don’t know any of the guys on staff but reading your ludicrous comments made me investigate some facts. Since 2000-2013 before this head coach took over y’all were 40-99 with these greats you talk about of the past. With no more than six wins in a season. Yalls ad and staff now has half has many wins in 10 and half less seasons! He is 24-28 with a 7 win and an 8 win season and two wins away this year from having yet another 6 plus win season yet your barking for a change? I saw on another thread where you said you graduated in 2010 now on this thread your talking bout how these kids don’t lift like y’all did or watch film or practice like y’all did but let’s see in 2010 your senior year you went 1-9 your junior year you went 2-8 and your sophomore year you went 6-4 and freshman year 4-6! So facts tell me your whole high school career you had one winning season and 13 total wins with all the great athletes! These kids 4 years of school they have 23 and counting! Now your going say well your an outsider looking in and I don’t know what I’m talking bout and that’s fine but facts don’t lie. Keep in mind your a spectator so do just that spectate brother and let that staff do their job if you don’t like how they are doing it go to college get your degree to be a coach and go turn that program into a dynasty like Carthage and newton! Until then sit back relax and enjoy some Friday night football!!!

2 hours ago, theprodigy said:

Watch out ladies and gentleman we got a keyboard warrior. Let me ask you this Jett. If your so good and know so much and so awesome how come your not on the sidelines but instead up in the stands spectacting and mouthing? Or maybe you are on the sideline idk but outsider looking in on this thread you sure do act like you know everything! You talk about athletes roaming the halls and all over the field like Winona is a 4a powerhouse like Carthage or someone! Maybe you have forgot Winona’s rich history so let me entertain you with some facts: 2000: 3-7  2001: 5-5  2002: 1-9  2003: 2-8  2004: 3-7  2005: 2-6  2006: 1-9  2007: 4-6  2008: 6-4  2009: 2-8  2010: 1-9  2011: 1-9  2012: 5-6    2013: 4-6  2014: 1-9  2015: 7-4  2016: 8-6     2017: 4-7  2018: currently 4-2. 

But according to you Winona is rich with athletes and ALWAYS put them on the field until this coaching staff right? Now I don’t know you I don’t know any of the guys on staff but reading your ludicrous comments made me investigate some facts. Since 2000-2013 before this head coach took over y’all were 40-99 with these greats you talk about of the past. With no more than six wins in a season. Yalls ad and staff now has half has many wins in 10 and half less seasons! He is 24-28 with a 7 win and an 8 win season and two wins away this year from having yet another 6 plus win season yet your barking for a change? I saw on another thread where you said you graduated in 2010 now on this thread your talking bout how these kids don’t lift like y’all did or watch film or practice like y’all did but let’s see in 2010 your senior year you went 1-9 your junior year you went 2-8 and your sophomore year you went 6-4 and freshman year 4-6! So facts tell me your whole high school career you had one winning season and 13 total wins with all the great athletes! These kids 4 years of school they have 23 and counting! Now your going say well your an outsider looking in and I don’t know what I’m talking bout and that’s fine but facts don’t lie. Keep in mind your a spectator so do just that spectate brother and let that staff do their job if you don’t like how they are doing it go to college get your degree to be a coach and go turn that program into a dynasty like Carthage and newton! Until then sit back relax and enjoy some Friday night football!!!

Keyboard warrior I'm far from that I've met plenty of folks off of smoaky in person and would like to add you to the list if you dont mind... I state my opinion and I'm known around winona just tell em jett and they will find me that's for sure... Must have took you all day to do that research, I played one season on varsity in HS we went 6-4 won 6 in a row and lost the last 4 those are a few facts for you.. I played jv as a freshman.... I got out of football because of those records you just stated we had tons of talent but got on the field and acted like weve never seen a pigskin in our lifes.... you and goldmember are clueless when it comes to Winona football, no were not some powerhouse but I see every friday night what the potential could be and whose standing on the sidelines and not on the field... hell anybody can go to college and get a degree in something and not know what the hell their doing... im at every winona game every Friday night with my son win or lose , I have a blue academy stadium chair, I wear a winona shirt every week... come on over to a game and I'll show you a few pointers and make it a lil clearer for you.... weve had one great year 2 years ago when we went 4 rounds deep and the rest have been one and done or not even making it..... all your research should have showed you that.... you can go back and read thread after thread stating all the speed we field every night but we dont do nothing with it...with your comeback I suspect your a coach who was unsuccessful and got tired of the truth  if you'd like to state any thing else I'm wide open👂

Theprodigy come watch a game and tell me what you think... until then................. you jump on this topic like you've followed this squad and know all about us when you obviously dont or your blind whichever one it I really dont give a $#!+... but dont come on a winona topic talking and running that head like you up in the bleachers scouting cause your obviously not..... on to the next game were coming for ya arp

I may not know yalls kids or seen as many games as you have but I have seen yall play once this year and I've been around coaching long enough to know things go on behind closed doors that fans and spectators have no clue about. Countless hours and time away from family while you and other just go to a game on friday night and pick it apart and go back to your families with no problems. Goodluck with yalls season!

16 minutes ago, theprodigy said:

Your comment about those kids show how much you know. I know the coaches at big sandy and the qb didnt not play cause of the coaches in winona. Off the field issues and school policies kept him from playing so your the clueless one. Goodluck with yalls season!

He would have had to sit out a few weeks but he chose to move schools because he rather play some where else because of our staff I know his dad they live on 16 they own a business in lindale off of hwy 69 The kid moved because of last years decisions and the coach wouldn't release his papers to play in lindale so they drive to BS every day now kind of out of the way dont ya think... now who's clueless. I know all the kids who play.. anything else you would like to know? Same goes for the other player who moved to TK. I saw him a few weeks back and asked him why he moved his exact words were " I can't play for this coach" he was our starting LB last year, since you know so much about the team you should know exactly who I'm talking about hes a SR this year,  another one is a lineman we had last year he would have been another SR on the team instead hes in the bleachers with his dad up here by us... unless your a winona coach or something you may want to put a life on it cause I know quite more than you think about our team

I just stated the facts and records when you stated how athletic y’all are and coaching changes. You don’t have to be from Winona or a coach at all to see that records show that Winona isn’t some power house from an outsider looking in and the one game I saw this year i wouldn’t be calling for a coaching change. I don’t know you, your staff or your players but I’ve seen them play. Your 4-2 and acting like your 0-6. Like I said good luck man on yalls season. Get after arp make a push in playoffs and no one will care that y’all lost to stoneys eagles 

1 minute ago, theprodigy said:

I just stated the facts and records when you stated how athletic y’all are and coaching changes. You don’t have to be from Winona or a coach at all to see that records show that Winona isn’t some power house from an outsider looking in and the one game I saw this year i wouldn’t be calling for a coaching change. I don’t know you, your staff or your players but I’ve seen them play. Your 4-2 and acting like your 0-6. Like I said good luck man on yalls season. Get after arp make a push in playoffs and no one will care that y’all lost to stoneys eagles 

Were very athletic for a 3a d2 fielding 20-25 kids a year... I'm not sure what game you saw, maybe you watched the frankston game when we were at our best against a down team... other that I'm scratching my head about u.... but anyways appreciate the luck were going to need it...  I came back at you the way I did because your post caught me off guard dont run at the bull and expect to not get the horns kinda deal here, I dont know you or your team but good luck whoever they are.... arp here we come after last weeks loss we can't go nowhere but up from that one

7 hours ago, theprodigy said:

Theprodigy, you are just going to have to trust what this "expert in the stands" says. Because there is only his side of the story, and he is unwilling to listen to anyone else's. I'd be willing to bet that there are kids at just about every school who "won't play for that coach" and it's a whole lost easier to say that "I won't play for that coach" than to say "man I messed up and can't play". I'd also be willing to bet that he hasn't talked to a coach in Winona since he quit either. Good luck to the Wildcats. No enemies here, because when you have fans like Jett you don't need enemies. Goldmember out! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/13/2018 at 9:58 PM, JETT said:

You being at one game I guess you know more than me, I've followed these kids since I graduated high school, but you obviously know more

Jordan, I have watched you and Goldfinger go back and forth.  How can you say anything about football when you quit because it was too hard for you...Now all of a sudden because you sit in the stands and graduated from a school you are the consummate expert on all things Winona....WOW!

1 hour ago, Woolybully said:

Jordan, I have watched you and Goldfinger go back and forth.  How can you say anything about football when you quit because it was too hard for you...Now all of a sudden because you sit in the stands and graduated from a school you are the consummate expert on all things Winona....WOW!

I didn't play my SR year because I went to the work program and got out of school at 11....no where have I ever stated it was hard.....my kid plays at winona in the lil league and I'm a volunteer coach for that league.... I get so tickled when ppl get on here and state that I haven't spoke to the coaches when I volunteer to help out the young uns... you make the 3rd clown who has addressed me on this situation. B4 you speak on something know the facts or just 🤐

1 hour ago, JETT said:

I didn't play my SR year because I went to the work program and got out of school at 11....no where have I ever stated it was hard.....my kid plays at winona in the lil league and I'm a volunteer coach for that league.... I get so tickled when ppl get on here and state that I haven't spoke to the coaches when I volunteer to help out the young uns... you make the 3rd clown who has addressed me on this situation. B4 you speak on something know the facts or just 🤐

A little league coach that thinks he is equal to a guy who makes his living based on how teenagers perform......Jett maybe you need to quit talking like you quit football.

• LOL! 1