New Diana @ Paul Pewitt

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You need help? 🤔

Yea, fair weather fans anger me. With a passion. Gotta be a consistent  fan of your team/community thru thick or thin. 

PP

Posted Images

Thinking the bulls have enough defense this year to keep it at a reasonable score..lol. And enough hogs on the line to control the clock and direction of the game..PP by 14-21 points 

6 minutes ago, JETT said:

ND BY 30+, NB eagles going to ride those Brahmas all night long

Eagles ain’t the Nature Boy. They can’t do anything all night long. Now go nurse that 2 point win over Alba

36 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

See you’re a compound regular. Try and kick that habit. It’s got you making dumba$$ predictions. 

Go stay in your corner where you belong and let the big boys talk here. As far as my predictions, I'm off from GW games the past two weeks. ND has played far better teams than PP has and both of y'all played waskom. That's about the only good team that you guys have played this year.

2 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Eagles ain’t the Nature Boy. They can’t do anything all night long. Now go nurse that 2 point win over Alba

Well take the W however we can get it...

43 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

Go stay in your corner where you belong and let the big boys talk here. As far as my predictions, I'm off from GW games the past two weeks. ND has played far better teams than PP has and both of y'all played waskom. That's about the only good team that you guys have played this year.

E19F7E32-808D-4F71-B704-0FB4CB4030F9.gif

1 hour ago, Tiger03lb said:

👆true story 

7 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

You make a new friend 27? I’ll say this, I’ve never seen a more confident 1-4 bottom dweller. Much respect. 

Lol, gotta hang through the good the bad and the ugly.  👍

natureBOY after Friday night...

HVV9qGj.gif

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

They are weak chain. A half dozen clowns try and jump on NB and this all they can come up with. 

PP loses by 3 in a thriller, I changed my pick for ya NB... satisfied now