Gilmer @ Spring Hill

CallMeDaddy

Gilmer vs Spring Hill  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/13/2018 at 12:30 AM

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 8:24 AM, SHillBuckeye said:

This one will depend on the lines. The Panther OL didn’t really stop Silsbee Friday night to the extent White rushed a lot of throws and seemed rattled. Very erratic night throwing the ball. The only time SH moved the ball was rushing the QB off tackle. That won’t cut it this week. If Gilmer comes in healthy (#7??) and opens up the offense again like last week, they will score a lot of points. I don’t think SH can keep up. Gilmer pulls away after halftime and wins it.

A little trivia for you...last Friday Bux vs Bullard...62-0

Black Flag Defense caused 4 turnovers...eleven different receivers caught passes...eight ran the ball...two quarterbacks combined for 22 of 26 for 434 yds & 4 TD's...2 field goals & 7/7 PAT's

Better show up with you Big Boy Britches

13 hours ago, buckeyebob said:

A little trivia for you...last Friday Bux vs Bullard...62-0

Black Flag Defense caused 4 turnovers...eleven different receivers caught passes...eight ran the ball...two quarterbacks combined for 22 of 26 for 434 yds & 4 TD's...2 field goals & 7/7 PAT's

Better show up with you Big Boy Britches

Spring Hill will show up. Home game for the Panthers, so it will be packed! SH may not win, but they won't lay down either. If Gilmer comes in and plays conservative, non interested football, tis game will be closer than you think. If Gilmer comes in and opens the offense up like they did against Bullard, actually make tackles and plays good defense, this game will be over quick.

19 hours ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Think we will do the two QB system for the rest of the yr 

I think they will this week and possibly the rest of season  My thoughts are I’m not sure if one is Amy better than the other right now, so why not go with the Sophomore over the Sr. For the future. I’m sure coaches will do what they see best for team 

1 hour ago, CallMeDaddy said:

I think they will this week and possibly the rest of season  My thoughts are I’m not sure if one is Amy better than the other right now, so why not go with the Sophomore over the Sr. For the future. I’m sure coaches will do what they see best for team 

Man it’s obvious who’s better the Sr didn’t play against newton Carthage or any good team and the soph has better stats. There is no way it’s the best for the team just no way it destroyed our momentum in newton 

9 minutes ago, CallMeDaddy said:

Do you know why SH freshmen not playing Gilmer freshmen?  

Not sure, when I posted that, I believed it was because something was going on with Gilmer's side, but if ya'll are playing Brownsboro, then it's the SH JV and Freshman combing to play ya'lls JV. Let me see if I can find out.

1 hour ago, Buckeyebaseball21 said:

Gilmer JV has lost 1 game with 9 of their starters on Varsity and Freshman lost to Cathage and Tyler Lee. JV lost to Sulphur Springs

Gilmer 9th grade team was one of the best Carthage has seen this year.  LE pretty athletic too.  Remember the JV starting QB for Gilmer is a freshman and he is really good.  Looks like a young Poppy.  The 9th team would be a much different animal with him under center.