Teague (1-4, 0-1) @ Groesbeck (5-1, 1-1)

BudKilmersProtege

Guest Tiger03lb

This is a toss up because the comments above this. Seen them both play. I want to say Teague may win but I think Groosebeck will give them a run for their money. Could go either way, which ever way it will be close game. 

22 hours ago, mikev14x said:

Going with the Lions.  I am happy for the Goats improvement but I am not fully convinced yet.  I think the running game of the Lions is the difference.

Thanks Mike , I think the Lions will pull this game out but Groesbeck is a tough place to play. 

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 10:38 PM, lionpride08 said:

Congrats teague.... Looks like young players are stepping up

Finally playing teams at our level and the Team is coming together and getting better each week. We are very physical up front and passing game is coming together....if we can pull the next 3 games off..... McGregor (homecoming in Teague), Whitney (at), and Maypearl (home). West better watch out!

47 minutes ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

Finally playing teams at our level and the Team is coming together and getting better each week. We are very physical up front and passing game is coming together....if we can pull the next 3 games off..... McGregor (homecoming in Teague), Whitney (at), and Maypearl (home). West better watch out!

So are yall starting to look like last years team?

2 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

Yall lost alot more then just coleman... Oline and heard brothers ect..

Heard brothers were barely used right last year or at all beside Tyrese playing defense but I agree...hard to replace those 2, coleman, oline, linebackers.....gotta lot new faces in spots and they are growing....I think the tough non district schedule will benefit and it is starting to......we will see how much we have improved after a big rivalry win against Groesbeck an then homecoming game this week against a team we never have good luck against.