• Boston in 5
    • Boston in 6
    • Boston in 7
    • Houston in 4
    • Houston in 5
    • Houston in 6
    • Houston in 7

Just now, THSfanatic said:

This was doomed when he brought in Smith.    Wouldn’t bring in McHugh but he’s warmed up 3 times now      This was an awful group ofpitching decision by Hinch.   

I agree you have two pitchers that are starters down there that can pitch a lot of innings, why bring in Joe Smith or Rondon for that matter. Well we need to take the next two and win it in Boston

Just now, THSfanatic said:

LOL.      Presumed guilty despite no charges.  Nice !     I remember all your support for the drug addicts of the Rangers.      Nice consistency 😂

Lot of modern day pharisees that like to judge peoples sins without knowing the facts, most of them are on twitter though...lol

2 minutes ago, THSfanatic said:

LOL.      Presumed guilty despite no charges.  Nice !     I remember all your support for the drug addicts of the Rangers.      Nice consistency 😂

WRONG.  That had nothing to do with why I don’t like him it goes back to the days in Toronto so you should not ever assume anything 

Just now, ClawNAntler said:

Yes you were assuming I made my comment because of his accusations and I will tell you again you are wrong   Yes you were assuming

I made the comment because I was on twitter dealing with those folks and if I wanted to address your comment I would have

1 minute ago, Wild74 said:

I made the comment because I was on twitter dealing with those folks and if I wanted to address your comment I would have

You make absolutely no sense you were assuming just like a said you were   I believe we have a couple of people who are butt hurt that their team just got blown out in this game and that is an assumption 

I think it’s hilarioua you jump on the thread at this time.   I don’t remember Astros fans  jumping in during the game when the Rangers went down in the post season and saying stuff like” couldn’t happen to a nicer guy”.   I’m sure it would have been met with quiet responses.     But go ahead.     Have at it

1 minute ago, ClawNAntler said:

You make absolutely no sense you were assuming just like a said you were   I believe we have a couple of people who are butt hurt that their team just got blown out in this game and that is an assumption 

I will only be butt hurt if they lose the series and that is a long way from being settled

Just now, Wild74 said:

I do believe you have it in for Osuna because you think he did abuse his wife and you are deflecting and using the Rangers or something else as an excuse to attack a man

Well just assume what you want you are wrong but doesnt matter to me what you think.  My  feelings about him go back several years ago when I was attending a series in Toronto but assume what you want