Corrigan-Camden vs Kountze!

corrigancamden09

1 hour ago, whynot said:

Good win last night 09. I thought the score margin would have been larger based on previous scores for both teams. What can you tell me about new Waverly?

Leon beat them 48-0 and y’all beat Leon I think you’ll be fine. 

3 hours ago, whynot said:

Good win last night 09. I thought the score margin would have been larger based on previous scores for both teams. What can you tell me about new Waverly?

Thank you sir!

coach Armstrong gave our second string a lot of playing time last night.. our starters barely played throughout the game.. 

the score could’ve been a lot worse but I guess he seen we could get the job done without risking getting key players hurt..

new waverly is way down this year... and I hate it for them.. I don’t like seeing any team going through a down year..  they couldn’t run the ball at all on us , and the passing game was wild and sloppy.. they completed a few passes but nothing big..

yall will beat them and it will be a comfortable win.. 

10 hours ago, CACTUS1 said:

Kountze doesn't have much. Newton juggled subs and players at different positions from beginning. Kountze has a very young team . CC should win easy. This score with Newton could've been in the 100s lol..

That’s how it was for us last night, starters was coming in and out all night.. 

24 minutes ago, Ramfanforever said:

I think the dogs win this pretty easy. Ever since our previous season game I have rooted for yall because yall showed a lot of class and in my book that shines

We appreciate that man!  I’ve been keeping up and rooting for y’all as well! 

Pulling for y’all to finish out strong in district and make a good run in the playoffs! 

22 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

We appreciate that man!  I’ve been keeping up and rooting for y’all as well! 

Pulling for y’all to finish out strong in district and make a good run in the playoffs! 

Thanks 09 will continue to root for yall and as always I pray for each of the young men playing in all of our schools games to have a safe and injury free season

4 minutes ago, Foozball said:

How’s the district shaping up over yalls way?

Well the way I see it playing out is when we play newton in 3 weeks that will be for the district championship.. 

NEWTON

CORRIGAN-CAMDEN

ANDERSON-SHIRO

HEMPHILL

we gonna give it all we got and I believe in my bulldogs.. but newton is loaded and very disciplined! They won’t go down easy...