The Smoakhouse Forums

Paul Pewitt @ DeKalb

Paul Pewitt vs De Kalb  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/20/2018 at 12:30 AM

17 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Only good thing about this week is I get to eat at The Junction. I wished we played DeKalb at their place every year. 

Nobody from Dekalb jacking with you this week?  BORING 😂....ND’s offense was kinda weak Friday night but I thought we played some pretty dang good defense against you guys (until the end SMH) Y’all have some speed once you hit the outside!  Good luck this week ol chap! 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quit shitting on my posts you enbred heifer

That would throw a wrench in the mixer

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Eagle27 said:

Nobody from Dekalb jacking with you this week?  BORING 😂....ND’s offense was kinda weak Friday night but I thought we played some pretty dang good defense against you guys (until the end SMH) Y’all have some speed once you hit the outside!  Good luck this week ol chap! 

Hhhmmm...maybe we can think of something to spice up this PP-DK thread for ol' nB. Think he'd appreciate that? 😉:woot:

4 hours ago, Eagle27 said:

It’s beyond boring. Like I said the only good thing this week is that they got a bang up good restaurant in DeKalb. Y’all have some good athletes. Couple of them young fellas like to yap a whole lot. 5 is a good player. He’d be even better if he’d shut his trap. I don’t know why he feels like he has to do that. His play speaks for itself. Very talented young man. 

7 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

It’s beyond boring. Like I said the only good thing this week is that they got a bang up good restaurant in DeKalb. Y’all have some good athletes. Couple of them young fellas like to yap a whole lot. 5 is a good player. He’d be even better if he’d shut his trap. I don’t know why he feels like he has to do that. His play speaks for itself. Very talented young man. 

Sad thing is he’s improved on his yapping but not enough to suit me! .  Next year should be better for the eagles.  Very young team, maybe they can get some of the kids walking the halls to step up and play.   

14 minutes ago, Eagle27 said:

Sad thing is he’s improved on his yapping but not enough to suit me! .  Next year should be better for the eagles.  Very young team, maybe they can get some of the kids walking the halls to step up and play.   

I’m hoping for the same thing. We’ve got to get more bodies out there. We are literally one or two twisted ankles from a travesty. 

14 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

It’s beyond boring. Like I said the only good thing this week is that they got a bang up good restaurant in DeKalb. 

NB, that restaurant got shut down. 😱

1 hour ago, Bearliever said:

but if you want a steak, wait until Saturday. There will be plenty of beef slaughtered Friday night.

:rofl:

Boom!! Shots fired Natureboy!!!

33 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Smack being talked by the DeKalb Bears. Good grief I’m not going to even comment. 

No comment would be good! That means your steak at the FSJ on Saturday will taste better since you won't be spitting out crow feathers!

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Smack being talked by the DeKalb Bears. Good grief I’m not going to even comment. 

Wake up NB!!! You gettin sensitive on us? I hope not. Man up and defend your Bulls 

giphy-9.gif

51 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Wake up NB!!! You gettin sensitive on us? I hope not. Man up and defend your Bulls 

giphy-9.gif

It’s DeKalb. Not gonna waste any GIFs on da Bears. Rolling in to the Junction. Get some grub and a free ice cream cone. Watch my boys pummel da Bears. Then haul my back across Sulphur and hit the sack. That sums up this Friday night. 

1 hour ago, Bearliever said:

No comment would be good! That means your steak at the FSJ on Saturday will taste better since you won't be spitting out crow feathers!

I like how you rep DeKalb. Even when there’s no or little reason to rep them. I respect that. I’m not gonna hurl insults at you like I do some of these other knuckleheads. You’re a Bear fan. That’s gotta be tough enough. 

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I like how you rep DeKalb. Even when there’s no or little reason to rep them. I respect that. I’m not gonna hurl insults at you like I do some of these other knuckleheads. You’re a Bear fan. That’s gotta be tough enough. 

NB, I appreciate you not hurling insults! Come sit with me at the junior high games Thursday. After the game we can go get a cup of coffee at ROTS. Who knows, we might become BFF’s.

3 minutes ago, Bearliever said:

NB, I appreciate you not hurling insults! Come sit with me at the junior high games Thursday. After the game we can go get a cup of coffee at ROTS. Who knows, we might become BFF’s.

Ain’t that a terrible name for a restaurant. Hey where ya gonna go eat? I think I’ll go eat at the rear. Doesn’t sound very good at all.