Week 8: Alto Yellowjackets (4-2 | 1-0) @ Carlisle Indians (6-0 | 1-0) - THURSDAY, 10/18/18 @ 7:00 p.m. - GAME CHANGE!

StingEmALTO

District 10-2A: Alto @ Carlisle   

59 members have voted

1. 1. Big battle! Who stays undefeated in district?

• Alto
    • Carlisle

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/20/2018 at 12:30 AM

Well I just got home from the game ... wife and I left after the halftime show ... Alto won the battle of the bands, but both were excellent ... was hoping for a better football game ... Injun QB is a game changer, best I have seen this year by far ... Injun defense really flew to the ball ... expected a little more out of Alto's offense ... Thacker looked slow, sluggish and probably out of shape ... what happened to the QB Alto that played against the Dawgs? ... he was better than Thacker or #10 ... Injuns deserve their lofty ranking ... they are the team to beat in our region until somebody proves otherwise ... good luck until you run into them junk yard Dawgs down the road .... got to meet Ripper Ripper and a few other Injun faithful and had some good conversation ....

Edited by KirtFalcon

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

Well I just got home from the game ... wife and I left after the halftime show ... Alto won the battle of the bands, but both were excellent ... was hoping for a better football game ... Injun QB is a game changer, best I have seen this year by far ... Injun defense really flew to the ball ... expected a little more out of Alto's offense ... Thacker looked slow, sluggish and probably out of shape ... what happened to the QB Alto that played against the Dawgs? ... he was better than Thacker or #10 ... Injuns deserve their lofty ranking ... they are the team to beat in our region until somebody proves otherwise ... good luck until you run into them junk yard Dawgs down the road .... got to meet Ripper Ripper and a few other Injun faithful and had some good conversation ....

Enjoyed meeting you too sir. Alto played #10 at QB the whole second half.

3 minutes ago, villagegenius said:

Listened to this one on the radio. Turner sounded beastly. Good luck to both squads the rest of the way. Are either of these teams senior heavy? Or have their key players that are seniors? 

Carlisle qb and big reciever and linebackers and a couple linemen are seniors. 

Just now, RipperRipper said:

In my opinion we ain't gonna be too slouchy next year either. Yes we will loose some talent, but we will still be salty.

When was the last time Carlisle was slouchy? Ha seriously seems like the last 3-4 years Carlisle has been in the conversation and intent on making themselves heard

Just now, villagegenius said:

Truth! Good for them. Should be a fun run for sure. What about Alto? I remember reading back when he rushed for 420 that the RB was a Soph. Know anything about the rest?

Alto has some very talented atheletes. The kid you are talking about didn't have his best game tonight, but he is legit. Alto will be just fine. They just can't turn the ball over to as good of offense as Carlisle's without it costing them. Carlisle only punted once all night.

Congratulations Carlisle. That was a good old-fashioned butt whooping. Turner and crew are the real deal. The way he jukes and cuts and scrambles....very impressive! The overall team speed is pretty amazing, too. Carlisle, this is definitely your year. All the best. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1