Joaquin Rams (5-1, 1-1) at Timpson Bears (2-5, 1-2)

trueblue82

On 10/13/2018 at 10:44 AM, BossDawg55 said:

Timpson finds a way to win this one!!  Maybe the refs help them out and maybe they are just due a big win.  Joaquin couldn’t tackle Garrison back and Timpsons back is a beast also.  

refs helped them out on friday and it didnt help.  lol! 

Just Ole Greezy trying to be sly and trigger some trash talk and make the week more interesting.....Not falling for it..... As far as if it matters D1 or D2 just ask Timpson.....They have basically the same team this year in D1......Not the same  record

1 hour ago, Greezychef said:

Is it true Joaquin had booster seats installed in that tour bus so Joaquin coaches and players could see out the windows?  

A lot of them boys ain't no 6'6" but they got enough twin brothers to surround ya real quick like! TrueStorie

2 hours ago, Greezychef said:

Is it true Joaquin had booster seats installed in that tour bus so Joaquin coaches and players could see out the windows?  

Say what you will. Lk’s water boy is bigger than our starting FB, and he ran for 115 on them. 

2 hours ago, Greezychef said:

I just got repremanded by my wife for saying this was funny......She said dont make fun of our kids or she gonna flat your tires Greezy...Coaches are ok but not the kids

17 hours ago, BlueBlood99 said:

Just Ole Greezy trying to be sly and trigger some trash talk and make the week more interesting.....Not falling for it..... As far as if it matters D1 or D2 just ask Timpson.....They have basically the same team this year in D1......Not the same  record

Look at the roster, up to this point 8 new starters on both sides of the ball. Mostly consist of freshman and sophomores. Not quite the same team.

18 hours ago, BlueBlood99 said:

No not quite the same team.... Pretty sure they lost 10 seniors from last year.

1 hour ago, Greezychef said:

All I can say is Friday is going to be cold and sloppy. 

Every single game from here out is a playoff game for Timpson.   

If this is a playoff game, the Center Roughriders is off this week. They have turf, good neutral site.

9 hours ago, Greezychef said:

All I can say is Friday is going to be cold and sloppy. 

Every single game from here out is a playoff game for Timpson.   

I was honestly shocked that Timpson didn’t put turf in the bond issue they passed a couple years ago. Their stadium would be a great playoff venue if they did turf, and with their location they would draw a lot of 2A and 3A games. 

2 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

I was honestly shocked that Timpson didn’t put turf in the bond issue they passed a couple years ago. Their stadium would be a great playoff venue if they did turf, and with their location they would draw a lot of 2A and 3A games. 

It's a pretty small stadium seating wise ...it is fairly nice, just too small ...