Argyle by far the best team in 4a

TCU44

35 minutes ago, BulldogBacker12 said:

I think that should be it in the last 10 years. Aledo 48 playoff wins. Carthage 46. Lake Travis 44. Pretty impressive runs. Allen, Katy and WOS have also had impressive runs the last 10 years. I think Allen has won 41 playoff games. Not sure about Katy or WOS.

If we’d not had that one bad off year at 6-6 we’d have the most playoff wins the last ten years.

16 minutes ago, TheTrueKing said:

Well if Aledo had 2 more points we could be defending state champs lol. Also if Aledo didnt lose to Denton Guyer (eventual state champs) in the second round, we would have over 50 playoff wins in 10 seasons. See how that works. 

And if a bullfrog....🐸🤣

15 hours ago, BulldogBacker12 said:

They haven’t even played in other sports that I know of. This guy has gone off his rocker. Why would they play in basketball or baseball? They are in different regions. Only time they were in the same region was 2010 and 2011. So if it didn’t happen those years it didn’t happen.

Btw, I’m not disputing Argyle would not “kick Carthage all over the carpet” in other sports. They have a heck of a program. I guess we can revisit this during basketball or baseball season. Then he will have an argument. But right now it’s football season. 

And volleyball last time I checked.

Regaleagle if I offended you I apologize, I got a little defensive of your statement about the Dawgs championship. You are a good poster and this site needs your comments. We don’t hear enough information from out side our area. 

I am an Argyle fan until you play the Dawgs or another team from East Texas. 

This Friday night, I think Argyle will have their hands full with Paris. 

East Texas speed versus Argyle discipline and precision. 

This game may go deep into fourth quarter before a winner is known  

God Bless coaches, players, and fans. 

• Like 1