Strangest Thing

Stoney

Fellas the strangest thing happened this morning. I woke and went to town and bought a big cup of black coffee, all the while I had my left turn blinker on for 8 miles. Drank my coffee and started complaining about these kids nowadays and their dang hippity hop music. Then I got a real strong urge for some Metamucil, Bengay and some Werthers originals. Get back home after driving 50 in a 60 and these whippersnappers were passing me like they were at Daytona. These kids nowadays, no respect. While I’m rubbing my Bengay on my knees and shoulders (man this weather hurts my bones and the arthuritis flares up), gulping my Metamucil and double fisting Werthers and prunes, it hits me.....if this is what turning 35 feels like I’ll be ready for the nursing when 36 comes around.

• LOL! 2

11 hours ago, Stoney said:

Fellas the strangest thing happened this morning. I woke and went to town and bought a big cup of black coffee, all the while I had my left turn blinker on for 8 miles. Drank my coffee and started complaining about these kids nowadays and their dang hippity hop music. Then I got a real strong urge for some Metamucil, Bengay and some Werthers originals. Get back home after driving 50 in a 60 and these whippersnappers were passing me like they were at Daytona. These kids nowadays, no respect. While I’m rubbing my Bengay on my knees and shoulders (man this weather hurts my bones and the arthuritis flares up), gulping my Metamucil and double fisting Werthers and prunes, it hits me.....if this is what turning 35 feels like I’ll be ready for the nursing when 36 comes around.

If you think it’s bad now, Just Keep Wakin’ Up, Buttercup!🤣😂🤣😂😜😳😳😳😳😳

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Stoney said:

You are becoming Kirt and Reb(aka:Hagar)......lol

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 12:24 PM, Stoney said:

I got my medicare card in the mail a couple of weeks ago ... I could still probably whip most men half my age ... no brag, just fact ...

me and my boys ...

• 1 month later...