Pleasant Grove vs Gilmer

BIGTEX1972

Some of the folks on here are not realists we have no bad loses how many teams on here that’s in 4a or 5a that would have a better record than 4-4 playing teams we have played we have got beat by 3 state champions and a team in Paris that really talented I think we have done fairly good for what we had coming back and dealing with the injuries we have 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Some of the folks on here are not realists we have no bad loses how many teams on here that’s in 4a or 5a that would have a better record than 4-4 playing teams we have played we have got beat by 3 state champions and a team in Paris that really talented I think we have done fairly good for what we had coming back and dealing with the injuries we have 

I agree Gilmer has played some very good teams.  Even though the weather has been bad the last two weeks I can see people being concerned by only beating Spring Hill by two points and not scoring last night.  I was very surprised the Gilmer defense held them to only 14 points. Nothing wrong with that. 

11 minutes ago, ClawNAntler said:

I agree Gilmer has played some very good teams.  Even though the weather has been bad the last two weeks I can see people being concerned by only beating Spring Hill by two points and not scoring last night.  I was very surprised the Gilmer defense held them to only 14 points. Nothing wrong with that. 

That’s gonna happen when 95% of ur team has 0 to little varsity experience and lastnight we dropped a td pass on the end zone and didn’t score from the 1 yard line but like I said it could be worse but we are gaining a bunch of experience and we still have another season ahead of us (playoffs) where we can make some noise 

1 minute ago, Sportsguru02 said:

That’s gonna happen when 95% of ur team has 0 to little varsity experience and lastnight we dropped a td pass on the end zone and didn’t score from the 1 yard line but like I said it could be worse but we are gaining a bunch of experience and we still have another season ahead of us (playoffs) where we can make some noise 

Yes I know Gilmer will be back and I believe it will be under this current coaching staff 

11 minutes ago, ClawNAntler said: