Mineola @ White Oak

Racer55

Mineola @ White Oak   

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

6 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Alright. Not too much longer until game time. Any last thoughts for the matchup tonight?

I still think Mineola grinds out the win on the ground. The weather should favor their style. Close game but Mineola pulls it out in the end. 

3 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

I still think Mineola grinds out the win on the ground. The weather should favor their style. Close game but Mineola pulls it out in the end. 

I hope the Necks don’t defer to the second half. Looks like the rain really starts coming after 8. I hope they throw as much as possible and try to put up some points quickly, then hang on for the win. Something tells me that won’t happen, cause we like running the ball almost as much as throwing the ball. Despite this our, RB hasn’t broke open a run to the house yet this season. A lots on the line and I hope we can play to our potential tonight. 

53 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

#23 is going to be tough for WO to stop. I picked WO, but Mineola is just physical enough to pull it out.

Yes minny tied it up with about 2 minutes left. They started passing the ball and then had a couple big runs to tie it up with a 2 pt conversion. We were prepared for the onside on kickoff and They squibbed it to about the 5. We ran the clock out to take it to OT. They scored in OT and got the 2 pt. We just couldn’t answer in OT. Our short pass plays we’re good at just didn’t pan out tonight with the rain.