Cowboys @ Washington

Cowboys Week 7  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • Washington Redskins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/21/2018 at 08:30 PM

3-3 Cowboys take on the 3-2 Redskins. I remember the season the Cowboys were 1-15, and that their only win was against the Redskins, (13-3). Also remember the season the Cowboys went 13-3 and later won the Super Bowl. The hated Redskins spoiled our Boys chance that year to end their regular season for the first time ever at 14-2. (20-17).

5 hours ago, Crawford said:

3-3 Cowboys take on the 3-2 Redskins. I remember the season the Cowboys were 1-15, and that their only win was against the Redskins. Also remember the season the Cowboys went 13-3 and later won the Super Bowl. The hated Redskins spoiled our Boys chance that year to end their regular season for the first time ever at 14-2. 

Cowboys 

Weird things always seem to happen in these games. 

8 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

We'll see how Jeckyll/Hyde the Cowboys will be this season with this game.  No prediction from me.  

This season? Dave, seems to me they've been a "Jeckyll/Hyde" team for awhile now. Never know which team we'll get.

On 10/14/2018 at 6:26 PM, Crawford said:

3-3 Cowboys take on the 3-2 Redskins. I remember the season the Cowboys were 1-15, and that their only win was against the Redskins, (13-3). Also remember the season the Cowboys went 13-3 and later won the Super Bowl. The hated Redskins spoiled our Boys chance that year to end their regular season for the first time ever at 14-2. (20-17).

Is that when Aikman fumbled in the endzone late in the game?

5 hours ago, Doomer said:

If they win this one it will be the start of a winning streak. Don't think the Cowboys want a letdown now.

Every team has a few slip ups during the season.  Red just decided to get it out of the way early in the season.  Red playing chess while kirtfalcon and westyhardy fan playing checkers heehee tru up.

• Thanks 1