Cowboys @ Washington

Cowboys Week 7  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • Washington Redskins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/21/2018 at 08:30 PM

2 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

The center/snapper happens on EVERY play...offense or FGs...by EVERY team. And they decide to call it at the most critical point of the game. :headbang:

Conspiracy!!! I DEMAND a investigation!!!!!!! 🧐

2 hours ago, TTman7 said:

Dallas O continues to be ineffective. AGAIN. No run game due to Washington loading the box. Getting tired of 5-6-7 yard passes..AGAIN. Dallas D playing okay. 

I don't think the O-Line is as great as hyped.  They allow too many sacks, and can't open holes.  I wish people would quit saying how great it is.  Maybe two years ago, but not anymore.  

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I don't think the O-Line is as great as hyped.  They allow too many sacks, and can't open holes.  I wish people would quit saying how great it is.  Maybe two years ago, but not anymore.  

Yea..they're overhyped from what they did a couple of years ago. 

Tyron Smith not the same player he once was. Gives up too many sacks/pressures. Connor William's is going thru rookie learning curve, and needs to get stronger in the off-season. Looney has been okay, at best. Zack Martin has been okay I guess. L Collins was a better guard, and gets too many penalties. 

The O-line has to do better. Elliott had nowhere to go all day and that spells trouble for an offense designed to control the pace of the game. The cowboys were pushed off the line on both sides of the ball and that can’t happen. That missed field goal was gut-wrenching but it never should have came to that. Prescott played his heart out but again the offense wasn’t enough to win the game. I did see some positives to take from today and still believe Dallas can win the division.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TTman7 said:

The center/snapper moving the ball happens on EVERY play...offense or FGs...by EVERY team. And they decide to call it at the most critical point of the game. :headbang:

Per ESPN Dallas (Todd Archer)...

Cowboys long snapper L.P. Ladouceur said he followed the same pre-snap routine prior to the officials flagging him for a snap infraction prior to the attempted game-tying kick.“I just adjusted down so I could put my hands on the bottom of it so I could snap it in the right direction,” Ladouceur said. “Exact same thing I've been doing for 14 years … I'm not even trying to get him offside. I know the situation. Just too bad.” Brett Maher's attempt went from 47 to 52 yards.

1 hour ago, etxfootball2010 said:

The O-line has to do better. Elliott had nowhere to go all day and that spells trouble for an offense designed to control the pace of the game. The cowboys were pushed off the line on both sides of the ball and that can’t happen. That missed field goal was gut-wrenching but it never should have came to that. Prescott played his heart out but again the offense wasn’t enough to win the game. I did see some positives to take from today and still believe Dallas can win the division.

You sound like Garrett. 

I just can’t atomach the week by week excuses of Garrett anymore.     This has been going on for 10 years but get ready for 10 more.   My grandkids won’t ever see Dallas win a championship.   Just a sad organization that JJ is making truckloads of money on.    That’s all that matters 

• Sad 1