New Diana @ Ore City

TTman7

Pretty evenly matched teams here I think.  Pretty identical tendencies.  Both average about 18-19 points per game and both give up about 37-38 points per game.  My prediction is that each team scores four touchdowns, and the difference is going to be in the kicking game/2-pt conversion success.  It looks like Ore City struggles a little more in that department, so I give the edge to New Diana by 2-3 points.  Something like 27-25.

1 hour ago, Pax said:

Pretty evenly matched teams here I think.  Pretty identical tendencies.  Both average about 18-19 points per game and both give up about 37-38 points per game.  My prediction is that each team scores four touchdowns, and the difference is going to be in the kicking game/2-pt conversion success.  It looks like Ore City struggles a little more in that department, so I give the edge to New Diana by 2-3 points.  Something like 27-25.

Pax, you da man! I love reading your posts when you do a game analysis. And I'm not just saying that because you picked ND, lol. 

Even going back to last season. Your analysis is always unbiased, well thought-out, and insightful. Keep up the good work, and it's very much appreciated by all here on Smoaky and myself. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Eagle27 said:

No OC folks on Smoaky? Lol 

There used to be a couple. Dont see any nowadays. Maybe their cell tower in the pine tree got blown down in the last storm, and they can't get signed in. LOL 

I'm a part-time OC poster, lol. Having grown up there, but now I'm a fully converted Eagle supporter. 

1 hour ago, TTman7 said:

There used to be a couple. Dont see any nowadays. Maybe their cell tower in the pine tree got blown down in the last storm, and they can't get signed in. LOL 

I'm a part-time OC poster, lol. Having grown up there, but now I'm a fully converted Eagle supporter. 

Im a transplanted eagle fan too.  👍

• Like 1