LSU VS. BAMA

LSU vs ALABAMA  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do the tigers have a chance to upset? Who wins?

• LSU
    • ALABAMA

Hey Chuck, just to make sure you understand something, LSU is not on our radar right now for a couple of reasons. 

#1. The Process strictly forbids looking ahead, especially to a game three weeks away. 

#2. We have a bigger game to worry about. It’s called the 3rd Saturday in October, where we give Tennessee their annual attitude adjustment. Some BAMA fans actually hate Tennessee more than they do Auburn. LSU is a distant third or fourth on the BAMA hate list.

Also, you may want to look at those Mississippi State Bulldogs before you worry about us. 

LSU still has a game in front of them.  Revenge vs Mississippi St.  And this topic is useless... its only a poll which means only moderators and admins can discuss it... but I won't discuss this game until at least 6-7 days from today.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

LSU still has a game in front of them.  Revenge vs Mississippi St.  And this topic is useless... its only a poll which means only moderators and admins can discuss it... but I won't discuss this game until at least 6-7 days from today.

I agree. We have to go whip those hillbillies first.