🤡 Sen. Elizabeth "Pocahontas" Warren (D-Mass.) for President?

RETIREDFAN1

• 1 month later...

What she doesn't understand is that a lot of people who have an ancestry that's a few generations deep in Texas, and in Oklahoma, claim "Native American" ancestry, and many are not. I've met a few people like this. I even had relatives once tell me that I was part Native American. I'm not. I researched it. And it's always something like 1/32nd (basically, five generations back). I even had an ex-girlfriend who was told the same thing. I think she believed it, though, because she would occasionally refer to Native Americans as "my people". I seriously doubt they were.

Elizabeth Warren ought to know better, and I think she does. But it's the "lore". And people are buying it.

Heck, I even had relatives once tell me that one side of my family was related to Bonnie Parker (of Bonnie & Clyde fame).

• 7 months later...

This is to much. I read her Great great Grandfather was one of the shoulders who rounded up the Cherokee and sent them on trail of tears. She had to have known that before hand. Yet she still come out with her statement. Unbelievable!!!!

3 minutes ago, osup116 said:

This is to much. I read her Great great Grandfather was one of the shoulders who rounded up the Cherokee and sent them on trail of tears. She had to have known that before hand. Yet she still come out with her statement. Unbelievable!!!!

#MeSioux 

• LOL! 1

• Mr. P changed the title to 🤡 Sen. Elizabeth "Pocahontas" Warren (D-Mass.) for President?