🤡 Sen. Elizabeth "Pocahontas" Warren (D-Mass.) for President?

RETIREDFAN1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dude this is not true. The source is an extreme right wing propaganda site. It is only for extreme right wing christians. Why are you trying to scare people into being Republican? How do you find these websites? Googling how liberals are bad? Right wing facebook groups? This is embarrassing for you. 

• LOL! 1
  • Stinks 1

1 hour ago, wtxfootball said:

Dude this is not true. The source is an extreme right wing propaganda site. It is only for extreme right wing christians. Why are you trying to scare people into being Republican? How do you find these websites? Googling how liberals are bad? Right wing facebook groups? This is embarrassing for you. 

I am not “trying to scare ANYONE into being a Republican” as you put it;  But thanks for clarifying which team you are on...🤨

14 hours ago, wtxfootball said:

So which source do you cite for left wing lunacy?  CNN?  MSNBC?  

15 hours ago, wtxfootball said:

Epic fail, dude.  The article is based directly from warren's own twitter post.  Reality just hasn't been very kind to you all lately.

3A7AAD23-12D0-4962-90DD-3745C5443441.png

• Thanks 1

So much fear and insecurity out of 'conservatives' on here about sexuality, about their role in the world changing. And, do they fixate on who 'likes' posts or not! I am proud to be in the negative on here, sometimes getting things for sneezing wrong. If I wasn't, I think I might drive my car into a bar ditch for being such a dullard! 😉

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

33 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

So much fear and insecurity out of 'conservatives' on here about sexuality, about their role in the world changing.

More projection.  When I was in high school the operative word used by the left with regard to homos, trans or whatever other types of fruitcake nonsense was "tolerance."  So they were tolerated and all came out of the closet.  That should've been the end of it but oh no,  they now insist the rest of us not only tolerate their delusions and unnatural lifestyles but now we must also share in their delusions.  Because of their insecurities.   It's not enough for their behavior to be tolerated.  I would submit that they themselves also know that it's not normal, natural,  and in many cases,  healthy to engage in this behavior and need affirmation from the rest of us to justify their pathology.

This madness will eventually collapse in on itself.  Take women's sports for example.  How many real women's athletic records have to be broken by men/boys pretending to be women/girls before real females are fed up with it?  Probably not very long.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

So...  since it's obvious the DNC has decided that she's the candidate, who do y'all think she chooses for her running mate? 

Does she go young and ethnic and radical, to court the leftist fringe of her party?

Or does she bring on some bland moderate, to balance her out in flyover states? 

Just now, WestHardinfan1 said:

According to the Hildabeast, Fauxcahontas has a scheduled "accident' coming up soon........:rofl:

Lol, maybe her majesty would be so generous as to offer Warren a place in her administration.  :D 

• LOL! 1

I guess ya'll haven't heard her latest background story, where she didn't get to keep her teaching job because she was pregnant and showing. Said the district in New Jersey took it away from her. But according to school board documents, she resigned and they accepted the resignation with regret. That sure sounds like they mistreated her and discriminated against her. People like her, that want to say they have felt everyone else's pain, they can all go straight to the land of the Devil. 

30 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

I guess ya'll haven't heard her latest background story, where she didn't get to keep her teaching job because she was pregnant and showing. Said the district in New Jersey took it away from her. But according to school board documents, she resigned and they accepted the resignation with regret. That sure sounds like they mistreated her and discriminated against her. People like her, that want to say they have felt everyone else's pain, they can all go straight to the land of the Devil. 

That's what my last post was referring to ....