🤡 Sen. Elizabeth "Pocahontas" Warren (D-Mass.) for President?

RETIREDFAN1

President Trump should take a DNA test and keep the results private if she decides to run for president ... if she gets the dimocrat nomination he should release the results to the public during their first debate showing he has more Indian blood than her .... he should also wear a big Indian head dress out onto the stage ... :woot:... I guess that would be too much ... :rofl:

• LOL! 1

What's weird to me is for her DNA test to show one relative that is between 6-8 generations ago.  That doesn't make one Native American.  The first person with my surname that came to America in 1753 begat Jacob who begat William who begat John who begat Joshua who begat Bartholomew who begat me.  That's 7 generations including me.  I have several native American Indian grandmothers one on my surname one with my Mother's Mother and Father that are within 3 generations.  While I don't claim to be even 16% Native American it's far more than Elizabeth Warren.  

12 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

What's weird to me is for her DNA test to show one relative that is between 6-8 generations ago.  That doesn't make one Native American.  The first person with my surname that came to America in 1753 begat Jacob who begat William who begat John who begat Joshua who begat Bartholomew who begat me.  That's 7 generations including me.  I have several native American Indian grandmothers one on my surname one with my Mother's Mother and Father that are within 3 generations.  While I don't claim to be even 16% Native American it's far more than Elizabeth Warren.  

The most ridiculous part of her claim is that she claims to be Cherokee ... the DNA test as miniscule as it is can't even narrow her claim down to American Indian, much less Cherokee ... 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

The most ridiculous part of her claim is that she claims to be Cherokee ... the DNA test as miniscule as it is can't even narrow her claim down to American Indian, much less Cherokee ... 

I am part Blackfoot on my Father's side and Cherokee twice with my Mothers parents, but even they wouldn't accept me as even a cousin.  

My wife has a fairly dark complexion ... she has quite a bit of Indian blood on her father's side ... I even call her my squaw sometimes ... lol .... 

My wife has a fairly dark complexion ... she has quite a bit of Indian blood on her father's side ... I even call her my squaw sometimes ... lol .... 

• LOL! 1

This is my Elizabeth Warren claim of the day:

I'm an Indian outlaw
Half Cherokee and Choctaw
My baby she's a Chippewa
She's one of a kind
All my friends call me Bear Claw
The Village Cheaftin' is my paw-paw
He gets his orders from my maw-maw
She makes him walk the line
You can find me in my wigwam
I'll be beatin' on my tom-tom
Pull out the pipe and smoke you some
Hey and pass it around
  • LOL! 2

• Mr. P changed the title to Elizabeth "Pocahontas" Warren (still) lying about Native American heritage
  • Mr. P changed the title to 🤪 Elizabeth "Pocahontas" Warren (still) lying about Native American heritage
  • Mr. P changed the title to 🤡 Sen. Elizabeth "Pocahontas" Warren (D-Mass.) for President?