🤡 Sen. Elizabeth "Pocahontas" Warren (D-Mass.) for President?

RETIREDFAN1

Dem candidates make clear that Warren is front-runner:  https://nypost.com/2019/10/16/goodwin-democratic-rivals-make-it-clear-who-the-front-runner-is-at-latest-debate/

Finally Joe Biden got some good news: He wasn’t the target of his rivals in the party’s fourth presidential debate.

The bad news is that’s because he’s no longer viewed as the front-runner.

That distinction clearly belongs to Elizabeth Warren, as proven by the fact that the target Biden has been wearing was now on her back.

One by one and sometimes in succession, her rivals took aim. And, showing their own relative moderation, nearly all of them did it by charging that Warren’s plans were too big, too expensive and, when it comes to paying for them, too vague.

1 hour ago, AKA said:

SOOOOOOOOO let's be clear about this, I have a plan for medicare for all, I have a plan for clean air and water, I have a plan for climate change, I have a plan for this and that. She's got more plans than Carter has pills. SMFH. What a ding bat. 

1 hour ago, DannyZuco said:

SOOOOOOOOO let's be clear about this, I have a plan for medicare for all, I have a plan for clean air and water, I have a plan for climate change, I have a plan for this and that. She's got more plans than Carter has pills. SMFH. What a ding bat. 

Wow, you do? Awesome! You've got my vote Danny! 

2 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

What she doesn't have is a plan to pay for any of it .... Bite Me and the others tore her a new #### on that point over and over again ... she has been asked numerous times how she is going to pay for it and she just shucks and jives and never answers the question  ... she even laughably says middle class will pay less in taxes .... she must be using Kolmes's new math ....

• LOL! 1

• 2 weeks later...

If it’s so easy to pay for Medicare for all, why do they charge seniors for Medicare?   And that Medicare is not unlimited medical as her plan for everyone is.  And these folks constantly get on Trump for lying.  What a bunch of shysters.

5C7E6C0E-25C6-4280-935D-F24D9C9630E9.jpeg

1 minute ago, NightStar11 said:

That woman is super stupid. She's not gonna take it outta my paycheck to pay for her communist plans. Not gonna obey the first order or law she ever issues and that's that. Even IF she steals the election. 

Oh yeah, she’s dumber than a bag of hammers...🙄

Just now, DannyZuco said:

Heck, With Elizabeth Warren running for President, it actually makes you think that Bernie is a sensible guy, considering he only wants his plan to cost 30 Trillion. LOL 

Wow, only 30 trillion? Sounds like a bargain! You've got my vote, comrade! 

2 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Heck, With Elizabeth Warren running for President, it actually makes you think that Bernie is a sensible guy, considering he only wants his plan to cost 30 Trillion. LOL 

Dats da fact Jack. Bernie is a commanist too. He almost died from a heart attack. I don't think he'll make it with his health so bad.