Red & White Dawgs (Carthage)@ Blue & Yellow Dogs (CH)

HearEmaGrowlin

Chapel Hill has a puncher’s chance at an upset with the wet weather.  This is yet another test for this young Carthage team this year.  Can they adjust strategy and go run heavy on a cold wet night?  I think they can.  I also think the D carries them again with another shutdown performance.  I’ll go 34-12 final on a rain soaked field.  Praying for no injuries!

5 hours ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Chapel Hill has a puncher’s chance at an upset with the wet weather.  This is yet another test for this young Carthage team this year.  Can they adjust strategy and go run heavy on a cold wet night?  I think they can.  I also think the D carries them again with another shutdown performance.  I’ll go 34-12 final on a rain soaked field.  Praying for no injuries!

Lmao you know it's going be a blow out with Carthage winning big. 

4 hours ago, Hlion said:

I give Kilgore and van a shot @ #2 depending on the outcomes

I rather give Van a shot at # 2 then Kilgore, but I think Henderson will be #2 spot, if we play a master game plan we could win #1. I got a feeling we will get # 1 and win District, we have the talents just needs the game plan.its all about match-ups. Sometimes the best team or teams can have a down fall and lose to a lesser team.

1 hour ago, LionKing12172920 said:

Lmao you know it's going be a blow out with Carthage winning big. 

In normal conditions probably.  But anything can happen in the cold & rain.  Chill gets a couple of TO’s and some confidence and all the sudden records don’t matter and they think they can win.  I have seen it happen too many times before.

39 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Hypothetically speaking, how would this years Carthage team match up against the 2011 Chapel Hill state champs team? Just curious to the responses. 

They wouldn't match, 2011 Chapel Hill would of beat this years Carthage by a lot, now last years Carthage would of beaten 2011 Chapel Hill easy.

47 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Hypothetically speaking, how would this years Carthage team match up against the 2011 Chapel Hill state champs team? Just curious to the responses. 

So far this year it has been Bad Dawg/Good Dawg.........Bad Dawg - first half L-E, first half P G, 2nd half of Van - gets beat by a score or 2 by 2011 C H.........Good Dawg - 1st half Jacksonville, 2nd half L-E, first half Gilmer, most of the Marshall game,  last quarter P G, 1st half Van beats 2011 C H by 3+ scores

Past 10 years those bad halves seem to disappear as the season progresses....we will see if 2018 is the same. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DawgNation2015 said:

In normal conditions probably.  But anything can happen in the cold & rain.  Chill gets a couple of TO’s and some confidence and all the sudden records don’t matter and they think they can win.  I have seen it happen too many times before.

True but that's don't think that will happen, can't believe it, I got Carthage winning big regardless of weather.

24 minutes ago, LionKing12172920 said:

They wouldn't match, 2011 Chapel Hill would of beat this years Carthage by a lot, now last years Carthage would of beaten 2011 Chapel Hill easy.

I may agree that CH would win, but I'm not so sure it be by a lot.

Of course the red dawgs are picked to win no doubt. I just hope it’s a competitive game.

CH had nearly 500 yds of offense against Kilgore which means nothing when we have 5 turnovers. Hopefully we can clean that up some this week. 

6 hours ago, JugLine said:

Of course the red dawgs are picked to win no doubt. I just hope it’s a competitive game.

CH had nearly 500 yds of offense against Kilgore which means nothing when we have 5 turnovers. Hopefully we can clean that up some this week. 

I agree JugLine. CH moved the ball well. Turnovers were killer. 

13 hours ago, bansheefan03 said:

Chill sure has low numbers on freshman and JV for a school their size 

I think our demographics has changed so much in recent years that our football numbers are down. We have had a huge growth of Hispanics and they don’t play football. We have a great soccer team though. 

• Coach Rab changed the title to Red & White Dawgs (Carthage)@ Blue & Yellow Dogs (CH)