WEEK 9: Tatum at West Rusk

Eagleborn

Tatum vs West Rusk  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Cupcakes (has titles)
    • Powder Puffs (will never have titles)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/27/2018 at 12:30 AM

15 minutes ago, WestRusk2009 said:

Sooo WR vs Mt Vernon then. I like the odds of winning that a little better.

Congrats Tatum. Don’t sleep on the Bears. Obviously WR isn’t playing well right now, they lost to Sabine. It will be a showdown at the Murph

11 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

After what I seen tonight, yes. They will have a hard time slowing down yalls high powered offense. I don’t see them being able to contain #1 either. I think it will be a high scoring game but Tatums defense will make enough stops to win it.

You never know what’s going to happen in this district though. 

Not sure how to take that. Because the past year it’s been obvious you didn’t know football. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Racer55 said:

OB taken off running yet? Has he had to run much?

Just seen this.....well, to say it nicely. OB did pretty much whatever he wanted. They didnt really have an answer for him....through the air but especially on the ground. He looked like Michael Vick in his college days tonight. Lol

My take on the game. 

The Eagles came out firing. I’m not too sure there’s a 3A DI team in the state that has that many weapons offensively. Better, yes... but more? I’d like to see it. 

If I’m being honest, I expected more from West Rusk. Defensively they seemed like they were in slow motion. Maybe it was confusion I don’t know but they seemed a bit behind. Tatum is fast... all over the field. Tatum didn’t do anything offensively they haven’t done this season. 

Defensively, Tatum is getting there. Bend but not break is working. Youth is growing up fast. 

IMO, we left at least 28 points off the board. Should of been worse. 

Good luck the rest of the way. Rep district and maybe teach the crowd to get into it a bit more. 

Just now, Eagleborn said:

My take on the game. 

The Eagles came out firing. I’m not too sure there’s a 3A DI team in the state that has that many weapons offensively. Better, yes... but more? I’d like to see it. 

If I’m being honest, I expected more from West Rusk. Defensively they seemed like they were in slow motion. Maybe it was confusion I don’t know but they seemed a bit behind. Tatum is fast... all over the field. Tatum didn’t do anything offensively they haven’t done this season. 

Defensively, Tatum is getting there. Bend but not break is working. Youth is growing up fast. 

IMO, we left at least 28 points off the board. Should of been worse. 

Good luck the rest of the way. Rep district and maybe teach the crowd to get into it a bit more. 

If west rusk wants to lose to winnsboro too im ok with that.

• LOL! 1