Daingerfield at Waskom District Title

Daingerfield357

Daingerfield vs Waskom  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/27/2018 at 12:30 AM

11 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

He maybe right. That’s his opinion. 

Well If you go by stats he's way the hell off. But I haven't seen waskom this year,so at this point it is just a opinion from me as well.if y'all manage to hold us to 13 or undrr,then he will have a argument

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Fblife13 said:

Waskom is no where near Gunter. I can not wait for this game. Really curious as to what excuses you will be pulling out. 

Waskom was beat out of the playoffs by newton last year who beat Gunter in the sc. waskom has played gunter 3 times and 3&0. Gunter might be better but they haven’t proved it.

14 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

Waskom was beat out of the playoffs by newton last year who beat Gunter in the sc. waskom has played gunter 3 times and 3&0. Gunter might be better but they haven’t proved it.

This goes to show me how dumb you really are.i could sit here and say who we beat in the past and does that make us better than them this year? Gunter has a better defense and team than waskom THIS YEAR. Hold us to 13 with your tough defense then big boy. And how in the hell has Gunter not proved to be better.give me one example. Like I said before,your a special kind of retard.they have been to back to back state appearances.the only team in three seasons up to this point to beat them is newton.but they haven't proved to be better than waskom? Your a joke and lost any relevance to what you have to say.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Fblife13 said:

This goes to show me how dumb you really are.i could sit here and say who we beat in the past and does that make us better than them this year? Gunter has a better defense and team than waskom THIS YEAR. Hold us to 13 with your tough defense then big boy. And how in the hell has Gunter not proved to be better.give me one example. Like I said before,your a special kind of retard.they have been to back to back state appearances.the only team in three seasons up to this point to beat them is newton.but they haven't proved to be better than waskom? Your a joke and lost any relevance to what you have to say.

You love to name call and talk poop boy. Nobody has been calling you names and I’ve been patient with your mouth. I can promise you that after waskom beats that Friday night you can come try your luck as well.

• LOL! 1
  • Stinks 1

Waskom definitely respect Gunter..  they respect every team..  let's focus on this game a little I'm still trying to hear about athletes that DF has just bc I haven't seen where they are talked about.. I guess I'll have to wait an see them bc none of the fans talk football just junk talk

25 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

I don’t care what  y’all say if people can’t talk about football without calling people retards just because they have a different viewpoint something is wrong. If these guys want name call and talk tough let them back it up. 

I didn't know you were so sensitive.and I have seen you call three people out in here to fight or meet after a game. ETF,me and nb. If the kitchen is to hot for your sensitive feelings get out son.

On 10/20/2018 at 7:34 AM, EastTxFinest said:

Your hate is real for dfield and runs deep. I wonder what triggered all this? Did a southern Morris County boy steal the woman of your dreams? We will beat Waskom and we'll do it at their house. With their refs. It's happenin in less than 7 days. We'll show the doubters like yourself that we are better than Waskom this coming Friday night.

Oh no, you WILL NOT beat us with our refs, that's gauranteed!!

1 hour ago, Timboslice79 said:

When has waskom played Gunter 3 times, I only remember the game in Van a few yrs ago? 

19 minutes ago, quickshot said:

Waskom definitely respect Gunter..  they respect every team..  let's focus on this game a little I'm still trying to hear about athletes that DF has just bc I haven't seen where they are talked about.. I guess I'll have to wait an see them bc none of the fans talk football just junk talk

Woods is our Qb and he's a damn good athlete. He can run like a gazelle and throws pretty well and is accurate when he has time. We have 4 rbs that can and will take it to the house at any time and your free safety #20 will NOT catch any of them in a foot race. #3 #11 #15 #6

We have a Jr wide reciever #18 that has a few D1 offers. Our Oline is massive and quick except our RG but he's 6'5" 335. 

Our D is very fast and our run d is our strength. 

15 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

I got Daingerfield in a close game, I don't think Daingerfield will start slow against Waskom like they did against us

I guess when you say close you’re hoping for a 1 point DF victory. It won’t matter though because PP gonna best that stinger tail Friday night.