Daingerfield at Waskom District Title

Daingerfield357

Daingerfield vs Waskom  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/27/2018 at 12:30 AM

7 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

So you believe your coach is better than ours. I agree. It's ours 1st year as a HC. He's doing just fine imo. Although I believe our athletes will out athlete yalls. Simple enough

Honestly man playing teams more athletes is normal for Waskom. 

4 minutes ago, Daingerfield357 said:

Natureboy whoever you are , I KNOW YOU A COWARD ANYTHING FROM OMAHA AND NAPLES ALWAYS BEEN WEAK!!!!#FACTS.  Y'all hate Daingerfield so much its pathetic tbh!! The saying goes, THEY HATE US CAUSE THEY AIN'T US 

Finally, someone with less brain cells than @MuleSlicks shows up. 

• Stinks 1

Daingerfield easily wins this by 3 touchdowns or more. I will actually be surprised if Waskom can muster 100 yards rushing.  I don't understand how anyone who has seen them play can think they have speed. They may be the slowest team I have watched this year. And to kill 2 birds with one post, I can't wait to hear all the whining from Pewitt in a couple of weeks about how Daingerfield runs up the score. Lol. #kissmybudlitebarfightlawnmowerridingbutt

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Couchcoach said:

Daingerfield easily wins this by 3 touchdowns or more. I will actually be surprised if Waskom can muster 100 yards rushing.  I don't understand how anyone who has seen them play can think they have speed. They may be the slowest team I have watched this year. And to kill 2 birds with one post, I can't wait to hear all the whining from Pewitt in a couple of weeks about how Daingerfield runs up the score. Lol. #kissmybudlitebarfightlawnmowerridingbutt

Slow for a Waskom team yes. But under 100 rushing is bold, even by a Bud Lite Drinker's standards. 

18 minutes ago, Daingerfield357 said:

Some of these comments are so funny, a grown man talking poop behind a username and over the internet but if I find out who you are, I promise you I'ma walk up and address all this BS noise you talking about behind Smoaky.com

You one bad dude!

• Thumbs Down 1

33 minutes ago, Daingerfield357 said:

Some of these comments are so funny, a grown man talking poop behind a username and over the internet but if I find out who you are, I promise you I'ma walk up and address all this BS noise you talking about behind Smoaky.com

I got suspended for this last year by tubs.  I would cool it 😂

54 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I didn’t think that was possible but he proved that wrong

I figured out why you hate Daingerfield so much.  Heard that when you stuck your head out the car window while driving through Daingerfield, you are so ugly, that you got arrested for mooning.

3 hours ago, Couchcoach said:

Well after the slowest team ever beats the charmin soft tiggers by 21 whatcha gonna have to say roachcoach?

4 hours ago, Daingerfield357 said:

Well I’ll be! This guy must have a whole arm full of tattoos! Natureboy i’d be real scared if this guy knew who I was... 😂

7 hours ago, LSUTIGERS said:

@EastTxFinest You’ve got some real haters, they 💩 on your post quick.

Yeah they do I get atleast 30 a day. It's like they have it set where when I post it's automatically a poop with it lol... I'd love nothing more than to know who it is but then again when Lion70 went off the radar is when it started.

It would make SDC so much better if the posters could see who's dropping them 

• Stinks 2