Daingerfield at Waskom District Title

Daingerfield357

Daingerfield vs Waskom  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/27/2018 at 12:30 AM

On 10/20/2018 at 2:31 PM, TDJ89 said:

Thats not always the case basing EF score over Daingerfield, different kind of team, different game planning, but good luck, gonna be another good one  

EF had Daingerfield 27 - 0 in the first half and then let Daingerfield put up 38 unanswered points in the second half to make the score final at EF 41 and Daingerfield 38 .. to me if a team goes up 27 points and then only wins the game by 3 points then that team .......well lets just say Daingerfield showed whos boss.. 

5 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

EF had Daingerfield 27 - 0 in the first half and then let Daingerfield put up 38 unanswered points in the second half to make the score final at EF 41 and Daingerfield 38 .. to me if a team goes up 27 points and then only wins the game by 3 points then that team .......well lets just say Daingerfield showed whos boss.. 

The boss won the game. Js........

4 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Y’all showed them who’s boss? You got beat. Again how many idiots is one village allowed? I think Dfield is past the approved amount. 

5 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Y’all showed them who’s boss? You got beat. Again how many idiots is one village allowed? I think Dfield is past the approved amount. 

yep, 30 points in just 2 quarters, just think if we would have played all 4 quarters,, it would have been the same score as with qc and oc  60 something to 20 something if that ? 

16 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I’m still butthurt you picked EF over of us is all. I like diehard homers like you. 

It's all good. I saw them live on FB the week before and new they're running game was legit. Just a gut feeling they'd be tough to beat.

8 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

yep, 30 points in just 2 quarters, just think if we would have played all 4 quarters,, it would have been the same score as with qc and oc  60 something to 20 something if that ? 

Did DF not know that it was a 4 quarter game?

2 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

We will tread more lightly. Don’t want anymore Dfield snowflakes to get triggered. 

Don't run outta ammo before next week. I've been patiently waiting till then for our beef lol... if it ain't 30 pages we ain't doing enough. You have some new cult followers now. You should be fine

7 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I just hope I get a little help from some dormant Pewitt posters. I might have to tussle with y’all all by my lonesome. I’m not sure I can shovel that much ####. But I’ll try. Lmao

All my backup minus 1 or 2 stay so deep in their feelings Dr Phil couldn't help get them out but that's what it is. I'll just keep on keppin on with my shenanigans. I'll win tell SDC award for the Most Hated poster

• Stinks 1

12 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

All my backup minus 1 or 2 stay so deep in their feelings Dr Phil couldn't help get them out but that's what it is. I'll just keep on keppin on with my shenanigans. I'll win tell SDC award for the Most Hated poster

How’s the banker nowadays?

1 hour ago, tigernationfan said:

and if EF would of played four quarters it would have been 108-16 EF...............JS

10 minutes ago, WildcatScream said:

and if EF would of played four quarters it would have been 108-16 EF...............JS

You must be one of the blowhards that turns on that dreadful dying cat scream over yalls intercom. Quit neutering your felines during the games. It's terrible

2 hours ago, tigernationfan said:

Hmmmmmm 38 unanswered pts lol, Daingerfield never had the lead.