Daingerfield at Waskom District Title

Daingerfield357

Daingerfield vs Waskom  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/27/2018 at 12:30 AM

4 hours ago, wildtigers said:

personally would like to see us in the third spot, but don't tell anyone, lol

2 hours ago, Fblife13 said:

I thought the second spot is the best.we wouldn't see newton till 4th round.

Already getting them excuses ready. Smdh 

7 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Already getting them excuses ready. Smdh 

Lol. No just talking playoff spots.tge only thing I will be saying to waskom after Friday is ,well at least y'all got second and don't have to play newton till 4th round. That's if we don't beat them in the third. Cause first place gets newton third round.your beat down is less than 24 hours away. There will be no need for excuses from us unless we need to explain why we ran the score up.

8 minutes ago, Fblife13 said:

Lol. No just talking playoff spots.tge only thing I will be saying to waskom after Friday is ,well at least y'all got second and don't have to play newton till 4th round. That's if we don't beat them in the third. Cause first place gets newton third round.your beat down is less than 24 hours away. There will be no need for excuses from us unless we need to explain why we ran the score up.

Lol. You will be lucky to score 21

9 minutes ago, Fblife13 said:

You done lost your ever loving mind!

• Stinks 1

As someone who watched both teams against EF from VERY close, I’m picking Waskom (to be shortened to scum hereto) in a close game. DF has plenty of athletes, and if their attitudes have improved, they should hang with Scum.

Scum has a few less athletes, but better coaching and the kids believe they are winners, even when behind. Scum’s fullback is possibly the difference maker in this game.

Scum by 1 score. 

3 minutes ago, proud2Btexan said:

As someone who watched both teams against EF from VERY close, I’m picking Waskom (to be shortened to scum hereto) in a close game. DF has plenty of athletes, and if their attitudes have improved, they should hang with Scum.

Scum has a few less athletes, but better coaching and the kids believe they are winners, even when behind. Scum’s fullback is possibly the difference maker in this game.

Scum by 1 score. 

So you say waskom  believe they are winners even from behind like dfield kids don't?has waskom been down 27 at all during this season? Because we have, and made it a 3 point game with a chance to win.if our boys didn't believe they could win or that they were winners that outcome could had been a lot worse. So I don't see where your coming from on that standpoint.but I can say yes we do have more athletes and they are tough as well. The ef game was a good thing for us.and ever since that first half,we have been unstoppable regardless of who it was lined up in front of us. I think I will be the only person not surprised when we win by 14 or more just know Im the one standing by that before it happens. If I eat crow then waskom earned it but I fully believe we will have our way with wascum.

17 minutes ago, Fblife13 said:

So you say waskom  believe they are winners even from behind like dfield kids don't?has waskom been down 27 at all during this season? Because we have, and made it a 3 point game with a chance to win.if our boys didn't believe they could win or that they were winners that outcome could had been a lot worse. So I don't see where your coming from on that standpoint.but I can say yes we do have more athletes and they are tough as well. The ef game was a good thing for us.and ever since that first half,we have been unstoppable regardless of who it was lined up in front of us. I think I will be the only person not surprised when we win by 14 or more just know Im the one standing by that before it happens. If I eat crow then waskom earned it but I fully believe we will have our way with wascum.

On fire? Y’all beat OC & QC