Daingerfield at Waskom District Title

Daingerfield357

Daingerfield vs Waskom  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/27/2018 at 12:30 AM

Game day guys!

I’ve enjoyed all the banter this week with you guys but in all honesty I don’t have a clue how this game will play out (hoping for a Waskom win though). The one thing I do know is that no matter how any of the district games play out tonight and in the coming weeks to come, we will all make some noise (except 4th place) come playoff time. Praying for a good and injury free game tonight  

Good luck to both teams. 

8 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Game day guys!

I’ve enjoyed all the banter this week with you guys but in all honesty I don’t have a clue how this game will play out (hoping for a Waskom win though). The one thing I do know is that no matter how any of the district games play out tonight and in the coming weeks to come, we will all make some noise (except 4th place) come playoff time. Praying for a good and injury free game tonight  

Good luck to both teams. 

Chaos ensues after tonight ;)

1 hour ago, EastTxFinest said:

Chaos ensues after tonight ;)

EastTxFinest kind of wondering since you are a Daingerfield fan about a couple of guys, a friend and I arrived about the 3rd quarter of the 7th game last night and the parking lot looked full so we rode up past where the Waskom buses was parked and turned into the Catholic Church parking lot and parked for a second and noticed that a bunch of guys was hanging by the fence on the hill watching the game so we decided to watch a little from our new found parking area for a little bit. As we set there watching a older truck pulled up right beside us and rolled down the window and said hey Waskom, he new we was Waskom because we had our Waskom hats on I assume. I rolled my window down and we struck up a conversation. I asked him if the church cared that we parked here before I notice a sign that said church parking only....😎  I asked him why he didn't go into the stadium to watch the game and he said he was kind of crippled up and like to just set in his truck, well didn't think nothing of it since that was what I was doing also, but then another car pulled up and a younger fellow got out and came over and got into the truck with this fellow. He was a talker sure enough as he said he use to cut the grass on the field and that he got a lot of folks mad one time when he ran into the goal post and kind of knocked it or bent it up a little. He also pointed to the curb and said see that curb I painted that thing. The paint was showing a lot of wear so it must have been a while back, then he started talking about Afghanistan, I asked him what he did there and he acted like it was top secret so I just backed off a little not knowing if he had a full 6 pack or not. The driver started asking me if there was anywhere to park on the visitors side you could just pull up and watch the game, I told him only a few spots but you had to get there very early because they are close to where you walk in. They left and said they would be back, I told my buddy we better go find us a parking spot and go in the stadium he agreed. You wouldn't happen to know these fellows would you, I think they hang out on the top of the hill on the visitors side during games. :D 

11 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

EastTxFinest kind of wondering since you are a Daingerfield fan about a couple of guys, a friend and I arrived about the 3rd quarter of the 7th game last night and the parking lot looked full so we rode up past where the Waskom buses was parked and turned into the Catholic Church parking lot and parked for a second and noticed that a bunch of guys was hanging by the fence on the hill watching the game so we decided to watch a little from our new found parking area for a little bit. As we set there watching a older truck pulled up right beside us and rolled down the window and said hey Waskom, he new we was Waskom because we had our Waskom hats on I assume. I rolled my window down and we struck up a conversation. I asked him if the church cared that we parked here before I notice a sign that said church parking only....😎  I asked him why he didn't go into the stadium to watch the game and he said he was kind of crippled up and like to just set in his truck, well didn't think nothing of it since that was what I was doing also, but then another car pulled up and a younger fellow got out and came over and got into the truck with this fellow. He was a talker sure enough as he said he use to cut the grass on the field and that he got a lot of folks mad one time when he ran into the goal post and kind of knocked it or bent it up a little. He also pointed to the curb and said see that curb I painted that thing. The paint was showing a lot of wear so it must have been a while back, then he started talking about Afghanistan, I asked him what he did there and he acted like it was top secret so I just backed off a little not knowing if he had a full 6 pack or not. The driver started asking me if there was anywhere to park on the visitors side you could just pull up and watch the game, I told him only a few spots but you had to get there very early because they are close to where you walk in. They left and said they would be back, I told my buddy we better go find us a parking spot and go in the stadium he agreed. You wouldn't happen to know these fellows would you, I think they hang out on the top of the hill on the visitors side during games. :D 

Sounds like you met some of the coaching staff......

• LOL! 2
  • Stinks 3

44 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

I think I know who you're talking about. I hope you didn't feel threatened? Good guy and true Tiger fan.

3 hours ago, Wild74 said:

Real nice guy. No harm whatsoever 

• Thanks 1