Daingerfield at Waskom District Title

Daingerfield357

Daingerfield vs Waskom  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/27/2018 at 12:30 AM

You know I was asking all week what was so great about DF an why they was thought to be so good.. no one said much but trash talk..  then someone said a list with about 6 numbers an that they was the best "athletes" around..  did they stay home ? I really wanted to watch a good football game grrrr...  Anyway good luck to both teams! Waskom still gave up defensive points lol... But in all honesty I think waskom should have won alot more games this season like this..  been letting teams play way to close .. safe travels going home guys keep ur heads up

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

There u go DB 

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 8:33 PM, Tatum_DirtyBird said:
Who are the wins and who are the losses?
Aug 31 Gunter-away L
Sept 8 Tatum-home L
Sept14 New Boston-away W
Sept21 Dekalb-home W
Sept28 Elysian Fields away L
Oct 5 Bye
Oct12 Ore City-home W
Oct19 Queen City-home W
Oct26 Waskom-away L
Nov2 Paul Pewitt- home W
Nov9 New Diana-away W

Daingerfield has some very good athletes and they can run, first time TK got caught from behind that I remember. Just my view for what it is worth  I would be under center with a running game, with that speed you would be hard to beat. The defense needs some help our QB got a lot of yards with that fake up the middle just about everyone on DF side bit on it all night. I know the spread is the offense everyone likes but unless I have some outstanding QB with some receivers I would think about some other kind of offense.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, TDJ89 said:

Wild what do you see happening in this game besides the score lol? 

I posted that at halftime and didn't see your post. DF came out and took the ball right down and scored in the 2nd half but they couldn't stop Waskom's offense. We just chewed the clock up on them in the second half and their rally fell short. 

6 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

Daingerfield has some very good athletes and they can run, first time TK got caught from behind that I remember. Just my view for what it is worth  I would be under center with a running game, with that speed you would be hard to beat. The defense needs some help our QB got a lot of yards with that fake up the middle just about everyone on DF side bit on it all night. I know the spread is the offense everyone likes but unless I have some outstanding QB with some receivers I would think about some other kind of offense.  

Congratulations to Waskom. They dominated my Tigers, I definitely didn't see this coming. I'll take my crow boiled! Good luck the rest of the way.

Just now, KrookedWolfe said:

Congratulations to Waskom. They dominated my Tigers, I definitely didn't see this coming. I'll take my crow boiled!

I don't do the smack talking anymore you owe no crow to me but thanks for the congratulations 

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Preciate it man. It was a good one. Yall are a tough little bunch 

I really thought it would be a close game. Waskom played the best game of the season by a long shot, complete game except for 2 drives right after halftime. If we keep it going like this, could be a good run like last year. 

1 hour ago, quickshot said:

You know I was asking all week what was so great about DF an why they was thought to be so good.. no one said much but trash talk..  then someone said a list with about 6 numbers an that they was the best "athletes" around..  did they stay home ? I really wanted to watch a good football game grrrr...  Anyway good luck to both teams! Waskom still gave up defensive points lol... But in all honesty I think waskom should have won alot more games this season like this..  been letting teams play way to close .. safe travels going home guys keep ur heads up

Do you really think that a homer is not going to talk up for their team.  That's what we get on here for, winning or losing.  Otherwise, SDC would be awful boring.   I will eat my crow, then start bashing Natureboy and his steers.

• Stinks 1

12 hours ago, Fblife13 said:

Get back with me in a couple hours.your tune will be different.

Fblife13 I’m sorry I didn’t get back to u in a couple of hours but I was laughing 😂😂😂😂to hard that the once Great Daingerfield Tigers Under Barry Bowman (2008, 2009 & 2010) 44-3 and Texas High School Football Hall Of Fame Coach Dennis Alexander Back in the 80’s has fallen to far beyond mediocre. The Lowly Tigers are 19-26 for the past 4 years and those 19 wins are against the Ore City’s and Queen City’s in Texas HS Football! They have not beaten a good team in many, many years! Who is the Idiots who let “ The Great Dennis Alexander” slip through there fingers over the summer and hired a no name guy who can’t even drive himself to work! 🤦‍♂️ 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, FigNewton98 said:

Fblife13 I’m sorry I didn’t get back to u in a couple of hours but I was laughing 😂😂😂😂to hard that the once Great Daingerfield Tigers Under Barry Bowman (2008, 2009 & 2010) 44-3 and Texas High School Football Hall Of Fame Coach Dennis Alexander Back in the 80’s has fallen to far beyond mediocre. The Lowly Tigers are 19-26 for the past 4 years and those 19 wins are against the Ore City’s and Queen City’s in Texas HS Football! They have not beaten a good team in many, many years! Who is the Idiots who let “ The Great Dennis Alexander” slip through there fingers over the summer and hired a no name guy who can’t even drive himself to work! 🤦‍♂️ 

You said something right there my man!!!! I agree 1000% & I'll leave it at that.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, FoxyLady said:

Pastor Fig , You  are Preaching to the Choir for most Tiger faithful.......:munch:...........but an excellent sermon still............the Idiots referenced would be none other than a " Committee " :airquote: 😂  SQ, Some Trustees and a Banker full of BBQ chicken legs and a empty keg of Bud Light...............You failed to give em credit for the De Kalb wins.......

The dumpster fire is still burning

2 hours ago, FigNewton98 said:

Cant argue anymore.