Week 9: Atlanta Rabbits @ Jefferson Bulldogs - District Championship

H3llR4z0r

Atlanta Rabbits @ Jefferson Bulldogs  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the District 7-3AD1 front runner?

• Atlanta Rabbits
    • Jefferson Bulldogs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/27/2018 at 12:30 AM

Going with my Rabbs! Defense has really stepped up every week. Jefferson and ATL are mirror images of one another with the athletes that will be on the field next Friday night. If we can contain their offense, we have a great shot in this game. I say the Rabbs by 2TDs. Can’t wait!

26 minutes ago, BigBoyRabbit03 said:

Ain’t no one sleeping on Jefferson they even have more votes people no there here to play

Those votes don't determine the outcome of the game. I was at the game last night with several different people saying that ATL WILL score 50 on Jefferson. I say we've only given up 35 points is the most our D has given up in a game. And that was in week one against a pretty darn good Pittsburgh team. But our D has come a long way as well.

53 minutes ago, SmithDawg said:

Those votes don't determine the outcome of the game. I was at the game last night with several different people saying that ATL WILL score 50 on Jefferson. I say we've only given up 35 points is the most our D has given up in a game. And that was in week one against a pretty darn good Pittsburgh team. But our D has come a long way as well.

I no it don’t determine the game but I was saying that because someone said people are sleeping on Jeffy. No one is sleeping on Jeffy

1 hour ago, BigBoyRabbit03 said:

They wasn’t ready in the state game. 4 and a half hour drive was not in our favor. The Jefferson game was a great game we started hitting in the second half. As for this year I could see a remake. Y’all will score some points no doubt but our defense is way better since we started putting our athletes on D. 35-21 Atlanta 

Yea you right lol. 4 and half hour drive vs 30 min drive for Sealy. Yea they had to be tired because that lil running back Fred Smith had 300 plus rushing.  I kinda can agree on the Atl defense getting little better. But it got better against 3 wing t offenses and New Boston lol. Well we'll know who the best is on Oct 26th around 10:30 pm

1 hour ago, SmithDawg said:

I’d give those ppl their ticket money back if they score 50 on us. Prob the same ppl I saw writing a check in crayon when I was at Atl Walmart a couple of months back. 

• LOL! 1

25 minutes ago, Dawg665 said:

I’d give those ppl their ticket money back if they score 50 on us. Prob the same ppl I saw writing a check in crayon when I was at Atl Walmart a couple of months back. 

Won’t matter if ATL scores 50 if Jefferson scores 51. Scoring hasn’t really been the big issue for ATL this season. 

Atlanta's defense has come a long ways in recent weeks. Yes they've played 3 wing t teams, but anyone who's watch Atlanta this year knows how bad their rushing defense was. It didn't matter if we stacked the box or not, just ask Gladewater. We played a good Mt. Vernon squad, with the weather HEAVILY in their favor, and still looked like a dominant force. 

Next week's game though, may come down to who has the ball last. Atlanta has a good rotation of backs, and a pretty evasive QB, as well as some decent receivers. I have no doubt that T.Q. will make use pay next week, but I'm confident that our coaches can get our boys in a position to contain him enough to win. 

This should be a great game, and we should all be thrilled to see it! This is a rivalry reborn that, in the past, has always been a knock down dragout when they meet! 

1 hour ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Atlanta's defense has come a long ways in recent weeks. Yes they've played 3 wing t teams, but anyone who's watch Atlanta this year knows how bad their rushing defense was. It didn't matter if we stacked the box or not, just ask Gladewater. We played a good Mt. Vernon squad, with the weather HEAVILY in their favor, and still looked like a dominant force. 

Next week's game though, may come down to who has the ball last. Atlanta has a good rotation of backs, and a pretty evasive QB, as well as some decent receivers. I have no doubt that T.Q. will make use pay next week, but I'm confident that our coaches can get our boys in a position to contain him enough to win. 

This should be a great game, and we should all be thrilled to see it! This is a rivalry reborn that, in the past, has always been a knock down dragout when they meet! 

Surely I hope you don't think TQ is their only weapon? Black, Thomas, Gibson,  ect. I can't wait to make that drive from the outskirts of Northwest Ft Worth.  Just hope my ride back is with a W and not an L lol

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jeffersondogs96 said:

Surely I hope you don't think TQ is their only weapon? Black, Thomas, Gibson,  ect. I can't wait to make that drive from the outskirts of Northwest Ft Worth.  Just hope my ride back is with a W and not an L lol

Lol...I hope like heck that they think Jackson  is the only weapon....smh. The only person to hold TQ in check is the OC. Key on Jackson and watch Black, Thomas, Tybo, Rawls, Bell, Smith, Gibson and co. run loose.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dawg665 said:

Lol...I hope like heck that they think Jackson  is the only weapon....smh. The only person to hold TQ in check is the OC. Key on Jackson and watch Black, Thomas, Tybo, Rawls, Bell, Smith, Gibson and co. run loose.

Nope not saying that at all. We know y’all have weapons all over the field just like we have King, Hamilton, Samples, Nelson, Edwards,Wood, Hunter, Andrews etc. key on one player and your done. Ready for this game Friday.

2 hours ago, Jeffersondogs96 said:

Surely I hope you don't think TQ is their only weapon? Black, Thomas, Gibson,  ect. I can't wait to make that drive from the outskirts of Northwest Ft Worth.  Just hope my ride back is with a W and not an L 

Thank you

6 hours ago, frozeng03 said:

Nope not saying that at all. We know y’all have weapons all over the field just like we have King, Hamilton, Samples, Nelson, Edwards,Wood, Hunter, Andrews etc. key on one player and your done. Ready for this game Friday.

Thank you. I just thought I was being nice by naming a player they had that was good, who just so happened to be sitting in front of us at the Atlanta game. That's one thing that will give them an advantage however, is having 2 weeks to prepare and being able to see us in person.

Jefferson, sure to be a good game I honestly don't think people are sleep on us but a lot of them plan in stopping TQ and that is why we have been running up and down the field on teams but hell if you don't plan for him he gone embarrass your D. I can't wait until Friday yeah I was at the game Friday and ATL fans think they gone put up 50...ok if y'all say so

• Like 1

I wish I knew what Atlanta fans y'all were sitting by, or y'all are blowing smoke. Any Atlanta fan I know doesn't doubt we can win, but knows it's going to be a game. But don't doubt our ability to score, regardless of who you are. We've put up big points against good teams. I'm far more worried about our defense than anything.