Week 9: Atlanta Rabbits @ Jefferson Bulldogs - District Championship

H3llR4z0r

Atlanta Rabbits @ Jefferson Bulldogs  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the District 7-3AD1 front runner?

• Atlanta Rabbits
    • Jefferson Bulldogs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/27/2018 at 12:30 AM

3 hours ago, frozeng03 said:

To me it seem that people are sleeping on ATL more then us over looking how talented Jefferson truly is. JS. Our boys will be ready and don’t take any opponents lightly.

At this point in the season nobody is getting slept on and to do so is foolish. We all know what Atl brings to the table, hell we read it over and over and over this past summer. Favorites to win district, favorite to win regionals, favorite to win state, favorite to win heisman, etc... like somebody was just gonna lay down for y’all and let y’all do whatever y’all wanted just because y’all dropped from 4A. So no, the Rabbits have been on the Dawgs menu all season and they ready to eat...🍽

8 hours ago, Dawg665 said:

At this point in the season nobody is getting slept on and to do so is foolish. We all know what Atl brings to the table, hell we read it over and over and over this past summer. Favorites to win district, favorite to win regionals, favorite to win state, favorite to win heisman, etc... like somebody was just gonna lay down for y’all and let y’all do whatever y’all wanted just because y’all dropped from 4A. So no, the Rabbits have been on the Dawgs menu all season and they ready to eat...🍽

Good deal👍🏾 Because that’s all we heard too but we will see Friday. Get your popcorn ready folks ! 🍿 

Been waiting on this match-up. Jefferson undefeated. Atlanta with perhaps the toughest schedule in 3A. I don't think anyone is "sleeping" on anyone here. This has all the hype of a great game and I really hope it is. I'm betting standing room only on both sides here. I'm getting there early for a good seat. A lot of athletes on the field in this one. 

Could go either way, but I think it's Atlanta in a barn burner.

19 hours ago, Dawg665 said:

And I hope it's clean, exciting and epic for both schools. All this talk about eating has me thinking Riverport and stadium early.

Just thinking about the speed that will be on the field Friday sets up for a good track season. Atlanta, Daingerfield, Jefferson, Tatum reminds of the good ol' days.

Good luck fellas

7 minutes ago, CassCounty903 said:

And I hope it's clean, exciting and epic for both schools. All this talk about eating has me thinking Riverport and stadium early.

Just thinking about the speed that will be on the field Friday sets up for a good track season. Atlanta, Daingerfield, Jefferson, Tatum reminds of the good ol' days.

Good luck fellas

I’m with you 💯! I just pray for an injury free game. Neither team needs to be limping into the playoffs.

On 10/20/2018 at 12:40 PM, BigBoyRabbit03 said:

They wasn’t ready in the state game. 4 and a half hour drive was not in our favor. The Jefferson game was a great game we started hitting in the second half. As for this year I could see a remake. Y’all will score some points no doubt but our defense is way better since we started putting our athletes on D. 35-21 Atlanta 

That would mean they are now playing both ways? If so, that is what happened to Pitt when Jefferson played them. Our guys (Pitt) got wore out by them big ole boys from Jefferson! Jefferson looked in mid season form the first week! But hey, gotta do what ya gotta do, right?😓

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Anxiety said:

That would mean they are now playing both ways? If so, that is what happened to Pitt when Jefferson played them. Our guys (Pitt) got wore out by them big ole boys from Jefferson! Jefferson looked in mid season form the first week! But hey, gotta do what ya gotta do, right?😓

Yep they play both ways but have people to take there spot if they need a breather. I’m not too worried about getting wore down. We are usually pretty conditioned and with the hype this game will bring they will be fired up to play.