Week 9: Atlanta Rabbits @ Jefferson Bulldogs - District Championship

H3llR4z0r

Atlanta Rabbits @ Jefferson Bulldogs  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the District 7-3AD1 front runner?

• Atlanta Rabbits
    • Jefferson Bulldogs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/27/2018 at 12:30 AM

48 minutes ago, SmithDawg said:

If he's that good then why is ATL 4-4

Because we are playing good quality teams. Plus he’s at the second level( linebackers for those that don’t know what  the second level is) when he is breaking 2 and 3 tackles.

1 hour ago, Dawg665 said:

Is he playing against our jv too?

He is a very solid running back without a doubt but....he’s fixing to be hit like he hasn’t been hit all season! That’s a fact! Not to say he won’t have a good game but if he’s having to break 2-4 tackles to get those yards, well his yardage will be limited.

Oh I’m sure y’all will get a couple hits on him. Best believe he’s gunna hit back. He’s played against better defenses then Jefferson and I’m not downing y’all at all. He’s also pretty dang fast.

46 minutes ago, frozeng03 said:

Because we are playing good quality teams. Plus he’s at the second level( linebackers for those that don’t know what  the second level is) when he is breaking 2 and 3 tackles.

And I take it we've played some cupcakes!

2 hours ago, BigBoyRabbit03 said:

Oh I’m sure y’all will get a couple hits on him. Best believe he’s gunna hit back. He’s played against better defenses then Jefferson and I’m not downing y’all at all. He’s also pretty dang fast.

A couple of hits on his 1st 2 carries! 

2 hours ago, frozeng03 said:

Came out your mouth not ours. Just saying we scored 8 tds on North Lamar in the first 15 min of the scrimmage. It going to be a good game tomorrow @SmithDawg can’t wait !

Yes sir! It will be a great game tomorrow night! Can’t wait, sounds like a rivalry has been renewed. Safe travels for everyone and Atl fans you may want to get there early because y’all will fill up fast over there. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, frozeng03 said:

Just asking @Tatum_DirtyBirdWhy are y’all calling yourself the cupcakes? 😂 

We are rebuilding and soft. We have 12 Sophomores and 7 Freshmen on Varsity. About 8 Sophomores start with 2 more getting substantial playing time. 4 Feshman are starting and the other are getting a fair amount of playing time. On top of that, we have a first year HC and a new coaching staff. Nothing to worry about. We’re cupcakes. Softer than Charmin. 

• Like 1

On 10/25/2018 at 6:11 AM, BlueBacker said:

They beat Pitt and Pitt has throttled Atlanta the last couple years! 

Im picking Jefferson to get over the hump this week  They are definitely very athletic  Even more than the past and more than Atlanta this year  Those of you guys that pick Atlanta because they are battle tested, you may be right, that's definitely an advantage  I just think Jefferson is getting it together finally. I could be wrong, we will see. 

Good luck to both teams on their playoff runs!

Pitt has throttled us every year since they got Baca as the head coach. Then we turn around and beat teams that beat Pitt. Baca just has our number, to say the least. 

23 hours ago, THEDAWGPOUND75657 said:

If you don't think Atlanta's RB is the real deal, you're sadly mistaken. I just hope our line gives him the opportunity to show it tonight, because if he's in the secondary, it will be a show.

1 minute ago, H3llR4z0r said:

If you don't think Atlanta's RB is the real deal, you're sadly mistaken. I just hope our line gives him the opportunity to show it tonight, because if he's in the secondary, it will be a show.

He might be the real deal to ATL but if he played for us he would be a back up....Dont think his show gone play tonight But H3llR4zOr im just like you man Im addicted to East Texas Football Texas Longhorns And the Cowboys also..lol its gone be a show alright and the rabbits gone be in it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Dawg665 said:

Is he playing against our jv too?

He is a very solid running back without a doubt but....he’s fixing to be hit like he hasn’t been hit all season! That’s a fact! Not to say he won’t have a good game but if he’s having to break 2-4 tackles to get those yards, well his yardage will be limited.

So the fact that's coming from Dawg665 is, that neither Gilmer, L-E, Gladewater, or PG know how to hit like Jefferson. If that's the case, Jefferson should coast through his game, and the post-season. I don't even know why we're showing up tonight to be honest. Who'd have thought, Jefferson would be a harder hitting team than PG especially. I mean, PG didn't punch WO-S in the mouth in that state title game last year or anything. 

3 minutes ago, THEDAWGPOUND75657 said:

He might be the real deal to ATL but if he played for us he would be a back up....Dont think his show gone play tonight But H3llR4zOr im just like you man Im addicted to East Texas Football Texas Longhorns And the Cowboys also..lol its gone be a show alright and the rabbits gone be in it

I beg to differ on the backup part, but it's all good. I can agree to disagree. I think if he had a better o-line he would sure be able to show out. 

Yea the Cowboys are a disappointment, to say the least... but I'm a huge Horns fan. 

14 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

So the fact that's coming from Dawg665 is, that neither Gilmer, L-E, Gladewater, or PG know how to hit like Jefferson. If that's the case, Jefferson should coast through his game, and the post-season. I don't even know why we're showing up tonight to be honest. Who'd have thought, Jefferson would be a harder hitting team than PG especially. I mean, PG didn't punch WO-S in the mouth in that state title game last year or anything. 

Hell you don’t have to show up. It’s not like you we invited you personally anyway lol. But let me clarify my statement...he will get his yards. They will NOT come easy though! Nobody will have easy yardage tonight. I can’t compare our defense to some that y’all played earlier but I do know this, if he has that limp after getting hit by those smaller MV defenders then y’all mine as well call CPS now because he will be gettin that work put in on him tonight! 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I beg to differ on the backup part, but it's all good. I can agree to disagree. I think if he had a better o-line he would sure be able to show out. 

Yea the Cowboys are a disappointment, to say the least... but I'm a huge Horns fan. 

The Cowboys aren’t a disappointment, but Dak is.  Defense doing their thang. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Dawg665 said:

Hell you don’t have to show up. It’s not like you we invited you personally anyway lol. But let me clarify my statement...he will get his yards. They will NOT come easy though! Nobody will have easy yardage tonight. I can’t compare our defense to some that y’all played earlier but I do know this, if he has that limp after getting hit by those smaller MV defenders then y’all mine as well call CPS now because he will be gettin that work put in on him tonight! 

He gets up limping all the time. I'm starting to think it's habit. Hasn't been out a game this season though. Luckily for him however, we've got a good rotation of backs. He probably won't even hit the field the first 4-5 plays on offense.